Jr. high Scores for week of 9-18

Castor27

Tuesday:

The WO-S MS “STALLIONS†8th grade beat Leesville 28-0 to improve to 2-0. Offensively: Brandon Forward (4 carries-22 yds., 43 yds. passing), Reggie Garrett (5 carries-68 yds. rushing, 1 TD), Mark Roberts (1 reception-43 yds.), Louvanstie Mouton (7 carries-46 yds.), Darrius Robinson (8 carries-66 yds., 3 TD’s), Donovan Rubin (2 carries-29 yds., 1 Extra Point). DEFENSIVE STANDOUTS: Shaquille Jackson, Louvanstie Mouton (Fumble Recovery), Ernest Williams. They allowed only 3 first downs. The 7th grade won 28-12 and are also 2-0. Offensively: I’Terreious Simien (115 yds. rushing, 3 TD’s),Tywaun Lucas (121 yds. rushing, 1 TD, 1 reception-6 yds.), and Zach Drouillard. DEFENSIVE STANDOUTS: Julius Knolley (Fumble recovery), Robert Redd (2 Sacks), LaDarius Wilkes, I’Terreious Simien (Sack), Brandon Spencer, Tywaun Lucas (Fumble Recovery), Zach Drouillard (Caused Fumble). NEXT GAME: Thursday, Sept. 28 @ H-F.

• 10 months later...

My name is Jason and play 7th grade football for Merryville, LA and our first game was against West Orange-Stark M S and a kid by the name of Louvanstie Mouton #21 was the most impressive player I've ever seen on a 8th grade football team he scored 4 rushing tds on 10 carries with 175 yards and 2 extra points this dude is the total package he has jukes like Reggie Bush with the speed of Barry Sanders. By his 11th grade year i think he would be a great varsity tailback!!!

[i[My name is lil fred from kerbyville and i want to say that the game game we played against wos stalliions was great. The kid by the name of Mark Roberts #19 played a great game he is gone to have a bright future at Wos High School he is like the next Randy Moss he is very fast with quick feet. There are two other players i would like to talk about Louvanstie Mouton and Ernest Williams the are like reggie bush except ernest has more speed but the will be two great tailback when they get to the High School.

This makes me sad in so many ways...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont