Dayton.. From a fan in North East Texas..

We just beat a pretty good team from Whitehouse.  Still making lots of mistakes that will kill us later (penalties, dropped passed, etc).  It's probably gonna be another fun year.  Love to meet up with you guys again in San Antonio......  

Tyrik is currently the back-up.  I can't see them not redshirting him if he isn't going to play this year.  I read somewhere that Cody also won the back-up competition at Nebraska.

Crap...  I've never even met any of those Friendswood people and I already can't stand them.  ;)  Good luck to you guys this year and keep in touch.

Well, well...how are you Wildcat? Good to see ya around.

I wish I could report we came away with a win last night- we kicked it in high gear a few minutes too late and paid the price. Turnovers and dropped passes are troublesome but I anticipate we will work those kinks out before district play begins.

Back at ya-- good luck and keep in touch!

• 1 year later...
Whats up WildCAt getting that time of the year  again - Dayton is very good this year again although we lost some games in pre-district a couple of them were against 5a playoff team's that we could a/should a won. Our defense is very strong and offense is potent and balanced even with out our #1 RB going down last week with a broken leg . If we make it past the first round we will get to play the #2 team in the state Brenham in the 2nd round - going to be fun ! Is SS going to make another deep run this year ?

Whats up Wildcat? Yes, on our playoff role and smoking hot going into the playoffs. We have some tough competition ahead of us but we Always Believe in our Broncos. I see Sulpher Springs is projected to go deep again this year. Hopefully we will get to play each other later this year. Both schools are class acts.  :) :) :)

Hey Wildcat, I guess its that time of the year to check your buds from the south. Dayton is looking really good this year but that second round matchup vs. Brenham will be tough and hopefully one of the teams in the state championship will come out of that game.
Its not looking too good for Cody at Nebraska getting much playing time but we are still watching. If the Freak is backup at Auburn, what year is the starter? Will he get a shot?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83