WOS @ LCM Week 1

kicker

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i guess if we throw 4 picks and have 7 turnovers then we'll be nederland?

;D :o

W.O.S 54.......L.C.M 0 .....W.O.S has way 2 many weapons ..every kid has speed....reminds me of those late 80's w.o.s teams...And no not even with 7 turnovers could L.C.M be a nederland bulldog we will see ya in district...Good luck guys  W.O.S is the real deal...Yall stay injury free...

was at lc-m  last night,coach crouch has his kids shy high he has  them ready to get after someone not sure who yet  :D.  randy has even got the kids doing the west orange stark dance lol, thay need to work on it.after pauline gave her pep talk  the guy next to me said she should be the head coach that was funny.i will say this about randy crouch he loves the game of football and he belives in his kids as thay do belive in him,i wish them the best this year

after watching west orange-nederland film nederland beat themselves 3 int. were throwing right into the chest of the defenders i dont see us making mistakes like that

having confidence is a great thing but what have you guys done to make you believe you stand any chance?

if the worst should happen and we have a huge meltdown the lcm fans can retire the old "hitlist shirts" because you can bet a new version will replace it and it will be worn for the next 20 years!  ;D :D

As always WOS is again picked to be the best and that will never change. LCM is under a new Coach and a new system and trying to turn the corner. Coach Crouch has taken everything he has learned from Coach Hooks and applied it in North Orange, does this mean instant turnaround???

Beleive this, they will play with a passion that has not been seen in years, do they have a chance? every team has a chance to win any game on any night. If LCM makes no mistakes and WOS makes no mistakes I beleive it will be a really good game, turnovers and penalties are the key. And I do not care if you compare LCM to Nederland, 7 turnovers will always get you beat regardless of who you are and who you play......

No prediction just hope it is a great game for Orange County.......

Bear,this will not be your run of the mill wo-s/lcm game.Beleive me wo-s will be playing with passion also.There is nothing more the bears want than to beat wo-s with wo-s old OC and nothing more the Stangs want than to beat their old OC.You don't have to worry about either one of these teams being flat.

As always WOS is again picked to be the best and that will never change. LCM is under a new Coach and a new system and trying to turn the corner. Coach Crouch has taken everything he has learned from Coach Hooks and applied it in North Orange, does this mean instant turnaround???

Beleive this, they will play with a passion that has not been seen in years, do they have a chance? every team has a chance to win any game on any night. If LCM makes no mistakes and WOS makes no mistakes I beleive it will be a really good game, turnovers and penalties are the key. And I do not care if you compare LCM to Nederland, 7 turnovers will always get you beat regardless of who you are and who you play......

No prediction just hope it is a great game for Orange County.......

No matter what the score, I have always felt that the Bears have played with a passion against the Mustangs.  And vice-versa.  I had tremendous respect for them especially last year because I never saw them give up at all!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed