Hey Jody

WOS92

I know you hate WO-S beyond any reason, but refrain from insulting actual players and kids who sing the anthem. That's classless beyond even your standards. You can attack the team or the fans, but these are kids who are playing (and singing) their hearts out. When someone mentions that a player was offered by a college and you ask if it was "by the band," you're crossing the line. If that is your plan here, I think there will be quite a call to have you banned. Beyond that, it crosses the line between stirring up mess and being a crappy human being.

Guest GoStangs

I didn't read the post where he did that, but to actually insult a high school student who gets up in front of thousands of people to sing the national anthem is pretty disgraceful. Paying tribute to the country, be it through singing the national anthem or being on a color guard, is one of the highest honors a person can achieve, and that should be respected, if nothing else.

I do agree with Mr. Gostangs and 92. It's not good to talk bad about kids like that or singers. I can say though that Ozen will beat PNG and Nederland and Mid County's butts will be sitting at home come playoff time!! Vidor and LC-M will beat PN-G and maybe even Nederland this year!! Take it to the Bank!!

Get your drawers out of a wad. No one insulted a singer from WOS. Now the Liberty kid two years ago was awful. If I were going to say anything about the WOS finest, it would be the funny moment in Pearland last year when the band could not play the National Anthem.....now that was funny.

Because our band doesn't play the national anthem (it's always sung acapella), they didn't have the music. However, it's clear that your ONLY reason to be on this site is to denegrate other teams. Obviously there is nothing to be excited about in Barber's Hill, but if the moderators really want this to be a positive board, they'll see your true colors before long. You know your "players" couldn't hang with the Stangs, so you insult the band. Even mentioning the Liberty kid is out of line. These are HIGH SCHOOL KIDS who are putting themselves out there on the line to sing the Star Spangled Banner. You're just a jerk who will do anything to embarrass and degrade any school but your own, including dogging those kids who are risking real embarrassment. You should be proud.

Because our band doesn't play the national anthem (it's always sung acapella)' date=' they didn't have the music. However, it's clear that your ONLY reason to be on this site is to denegrate other teams. Obviously there is nothing to be excited about in Barber's Hill, but if the moderators really want this to be a positive board, they'll see your true colors before long. You know your "players" couldn't hang with the Stangs, so you insult the band. Even mentioning the Liberty kid is out of line. These are HIGH SCHOOL KIDS who are putting themselves out there on the line to sing the Star Spangled Banner. You're just a jerk who will do anything to embarrass and degrade any school but your own, including dogging those kids who are risking real embarrassment. You should be proud.[/quote']

VERY proud. Thank you for your support. By the way, can you sing?

Disclaimer!!!!

I BHFAN athough from Barbers Hill do not support or share the Ideas and views of Jody (Unless their has been drinking involved) :D

Come on Jody your going to get kicked off and leave me alone in here!!

We can't leave you alone with all these WOS posters. ESPN can probably help out a bit, if needed.

OH yeh, I Jody, although from Barbers Hill do not support or share the ideas and views of Jody either, but WOS sucks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder