VIDEO.....Good Stuff/ MIC Put On Coach Faircloth!!!

As far as Memorials pregame ritual went, I talked to one of their coaches that told me they actually practiced that singing and dancing around instead of stretching.  He also told me several of the players have approached him and asked what does all this have to do with us wining football games ????

As far as Memorials pregame ritual went, I talked to one of their coaches that told me they actually practiced that singing and dancing around instead of stretching.  He also told me several of the players have approached him and asked what does all this have to do with us wining football games ????

I'd like to hear the coach's reply to that!!

Not a darn thing.  Now, I liked how the freshmen and j.v.ers ran off the field but all that pregame nonesense was just that.  I guess Xbox Kenny is trying to do a PA 'Haka' dance like Euless Trinity.....

Not a darn thing.  Now, I liked how the freshmen and j.v.ers ran off the field but all that pregame nonesense was just that.  I guess Xbox Kenny is trying to do a PA 'Haka' dance like Euless Trinity.....

LOL! In the words of Larry the Cable Guy, "Now that's funny I don't care who you are!" 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont