First Week Predictions?

Ok, I will play.  I mean no disrespect to any teams and I am sure that I will be right.  Also, I have heard nothing about lots of these teams and I am just guessing on others based on last year's standings. 

I am only picking the Jr STJFL division for week 1:

WOS-blue over KOUNTZE

WOS-white over PNG-purple 

NED-white over OF

VIDOR-white over BMT-blue (probably a homer pick)

VIDOR-black over BMT-gold (see above)  both Bmt teams will improve this year.

PNG-white over LUM-white

NED-black over LCM

BC over NED-white

LUM-red over PNG-grey

I look forward to everyone criticizing my picks.

NED - WHITE  LCM 

NED - BLACK  LUM - RED 

BMT  VIDOR - WHITE 

KOUNTZE  LUM - WHITE 

PNG - GREY  VIDOR - BLACK 

PNG - WHITE  WOS 

LUM - BLUE  VIDOR - GOLD 

BC   OF

These are peewee games, and my pick is in the bold. The WOS and PNG-white game is gonna be a slugfest. Should be a great game, but I have to be a homer on that pick. Good luck to all teams.

NED - WHITE   LCM   

NED - BLACK   LUM - RED   

BMT   VIDOR - WHITE   

KOUNTZE   LUM - WHITE   

PNG - GREY   VIDOR - BLACK   

PNG - WHITE   WOS   

LUM - BLUE   VIDOR - GOLD   

BC    OF

These are peewee games, and my pick is in the bold. The WOS and PNG-white game is gonna be a slugfest. Should be a great game, but I have to be a homer on that pick. Good luck to all teams.

Being from Lumberton I hope your right  ;D

NED - WHITE   LCM   

NED - BLACK   LUM - RED   

BMT   VIDOR - WHITE   

KOUNTZE   LUM - WHITE   

PNG - WHITE   WOS   

BC    OF

Being from WOS, I hope you're wrong!  ;D

NED - WHITE   LCM   

NED - BLACK   LUM - RED   

BMT   VIDOR - WHITE   

KOUNTZE   LUM - WHITE   

PNG - WHITE   WOS   

BC    OF

Thats funny!!

Good luck to ALL the teams........Tomorrow is gonna be a blast

NED - WHITE   LCM   

NED - BLACK   LUM - RED   

BMT   VIDOR - WHITE   

KOUNTZE   LUM - WHITE   

PNG - WHITE   WOS   

BC    OF

Thats funny!!

Good luck to ALL the teams........Tomorrow is gonna be a blast

Being a baseball guy, football is so much fun to watch the kids play. Leaving the coaching up to the guys that know way more than I do is alot of fun. Watching the kids play and seeing their hard work payoff is so exciting to me. I agree hippy, good luck to all of the kids playing tomorrow. Hopefully it's an injury free Saturday.

Ok, I will play.  I mean no disrespect to any teams and I am sure that I will be right.  Also, I have heard nothing about lots of these teams and I am just guessing on others based on last year's standings. 

WOS-blue over KOUNTZE

NED-white over OF

PNG-white over LUM-white

NED-black over LCM

BC over NED-white

LUM-red over PNG-grey

Congrats to all the boys who played their heart out on Saturday in the Heat!!!!!

And congrats to the LUM-White team that busted my perfect Guru picks for the week.  I think I went 8-1 for the week which is not bad considering I had only seen 2 of the 18 teams practice, and most of my picks were off message board info.  ;D

I learned one valuable lesson this week.  Sometimes, New Indian talks the big talk, and his team does not always walk the walk.  ;)

WOS-blue over KOUNTZE

NED-white over OF

PNG-white over LUM-white

NED-black over LCM

BC over NED-white

LUM-red over PNG-grey

Congrats to all the boys who played their heart out on Saturday in the Heat!!!!!

And congrats to the LUM-White team that busted my perfect Guru picks for the week.  I think I went 8-1 for the week which is not bad considering I had only seen 2 of the 18 teams practice, and most of my picks were off message board info.  ;D

I learned one valuable lesson this week.  Sometimes, New Indian talks the big talk, and his team does not always walk the walk.  ;)

Not bad Hollywood.. looking forward to your locks for next week..

WOS-blue over KOUNTZE

NED-white over OF

PNG-white over LUM-white

NED-black over LCM

BC over NED-white

LUM-red over PNG-grey

And then he is no where to be found.

No, im right here most of my replies are at 2am to 5am range and thats if im not busy i am a nurse, my team is good and they will show it just alot of busted assignments and kids not doing what they were taught, we lost alot of aggressiveness in the heat

BTW TD nice to see the KJ that moved to pop warner was there after all, i watched yall after our game

No, im right here most of my replies are at 2am to 5am range and thats if im not busy i am a nurse, my team is good and they will show it just alot of busted assignments and kids not doing what they were taught, we lost alot of aggressiveness in the heat

BTW TD nice to see the KJ that moved to pop warner was there after all, i watched yall after our game

Pay attention, I never said he moved to Pop Warner. Check your quotes before calling someone out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami