Lumberton Vs Dayton Scrimmage

We're are going to get real physical with Dayton and make them wish that this scrimmage would have never happened. Our defense is going to shut their offense down and crush their backs every time they touch the ball. Our running backs are going to run over the little ponies all night long. I doubt their coach will schedule the L- TRAIN for another scrimmage. This won't be like your scrimmage against West Orange Stark . This time you are going down . Way down. If its a 4 quarter scrimmage then we are going to run the score up on the ponies and embarress them in their home stadium in front of all their faithful fans.

So be ready in your sissy purple unis.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're are going to get real physical with Dayton and make them wish that this scrimmage would have never happened. Our defense is going to shut their offense down and crush their backs every time they touch the ball. Our running backs are going to run over the little ponies all night long. I doubt their coach will schedule the L- TRAIN for another scrimmage. This won't be like your scrimmage against West Orange Stark . This time you are going down . Way down. If its a 4 quarter scrimmage then we are going to run the score up on the ponies and embarress them in their home stadium in front of all their faithful fans.

LOL, gotta love the idiots.

Delusions of grandeur are AWEsome until.....

reality slams you in the face.

ps...

I don't think the Raiders would want any part of the Ponies that have come through Dayton lately.

Remember...

This is a glorified PRACTICE!

Hopefully no one gets hurt and both teams get better.

Hope to see many Lumberton fans make the trip.

raidernaytion must be a fanatic Dayton 7th grader trying to stir something up. I know how L-Town fans sound when they are talking smack and that ain't even close. Try again.  ;D

Should be a good one.

I think that Raidernation is a 10 year old from Oakland that got lost and found this site. He is thinking about the Oakland Raiders playing the Denver Bronco's.. ooops nevermind, those Raiders couldn't beat those Bronco's either. Hmmm,, all the similarities.

You were right about knowing how the L-train fans talk smack. If anyone knows a real Ltrain fan talking smack on here its the faithful Bronco fans. The real fans keep it funny and respectful.  I look forward to the week that Dayton and the Ltrain meet in the playoffs. There will be 100 pages of smack talk.

Guest currahee

I think that Raidernation is a 10 year old from Oakland that got lost and found this site. He is thinking about the Oakland Raiders playing the Denver Bronco's.. ooops nevermind, those Raiders couldn't beat those Bronco's either. Hmmm,, all the similarities.

You were right about knowing how the L-train fans talk smack. If anyone knows a real Ltrain fan talking smack on here its the faithful Bronco fans. The real fans keep it funny and respectful.  I look forward to the week that Dayton and the Ltrain meet in the playoffs. There will be 100 pages of smack talk.

I'm really glad no one took the bait on that one! there is one in every town but that has to be the best by far :o !!!!!

I always look forward to the Dayton scrimmage. It gives me a better sense of where we are and what we need to work on. Hard to make that assessment against Bridge City and Hamshire Fannett. I can count on Dayton to brutally illustrate where we need work. I for one think that this years team is less talented than the previous 2 years. We are very small and our O-line can't line up and mash people as we did the last 2 years.

Oh boy how I've missed football season and look who's up first....the mighty Baby Blue Raiders.

ROT - what's up with your boy here??  Oh and glad to see you're still on here after my summer break

Backflipper - Looking forward to another great season....if you'd get your head out of Rodeo you could hit a few of the non-playoff games this year

BMF - Where the heck are you?

Oh and in response....well what can you say to this but laugh and be embarrassed for ROT....he has to live there.

We're are going to get real physical with Dayton and make them wish that this scrimmage would have never happened. Our defense is going to shut their offense down and crush their backs every time they touch the ball. Our running backs are going to run over the little ponies all night long. I doubt their coach will schedule the L- TRAIN for another scrimmage. This won't be like your scrimmage against West Orange Stark . This time you are going down . Way down. If its a 4 quarter scrimmage then we are going to run the score up on the ponies and embarrass them in their home stadium in front of all their faithful fans.

Rollinac is like a bear that just wakes up for football season. You have the life! I am looking forward to making some games this year but them rodeo's come first. I gotta pay the bills. I cant see the baby blue vs. the purple this weekend but I will be at the game on Sept. 11th.. Who are we playing and where? See yall on that purple pride road!! Whoa did I really just say "purple pride"?? That sounds really gay. Well I guess it is more masculine then saying "Go baby blue!"..

You must be joking, drunk, dreaming, or something other than serious, right?

Heck yea I am....you mean there are other times of year??  I have no idea, I haven't seen the schedule yet but we've got the same season tickets as always so I'm sure I'll be there.  Plus the wife now teaches at CE King (traitor).  Don't fight it man...they were cowboys in brokeback mountain too....

Rollinac is like a bear that just wakes up for football season. You have the life! I am looking forward to making some games this year but them rodeo's come first. I gotta pay the bills. I cant see the baby blue vs. the purple this weekend but I will be at the game on Sept. 11th.. Who are we playing and where? See yall on that purple pride road!! Whoa did I really just say "purple pride"?? That sounds really gay. Well I guess it is more masculine then saying "Go baby blue!"..

Sept. 11th is our open week.

What??? Open week? Thats terrible for me and this is all about ME!! lol. Well I guess I wont be seeing my bronco's till district play. Man this money making schedule is getting in the way of my fun. Hey, Rollinac that enough of the Brokeback jokes. I actually had a rodeo last week in Wyoming and let me tell you, those folks take offense to the Brokeback jokes.

How did Sean Sparks do in the Bridge City scrimmage?

Two sacks and a few good tackles. Missed two possible big TFL's but Im sure it was just jitters. Got pressure on the qb quite a few times as well. Im just ready to see Lumbertons D-line go at it with the high caliber O-line of Dayton. Its gonna be tough in the trenches.

That does suck man....Wyoming, jesus.

Alright Alright, no more brokeback jokes ;).

What??? Open week? Thats terrible for me and this is all about ME!! lol. Well I guess I wont be seeing my bronco's till district play. Man this money making schedule is getting in the way of my fun. Hey, Rollinac that enough of the Brokeback jokes. I actually had a rodeo last week in Wyoming and let me tell you, those folks take offense to the Brokeback jokes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124