will evadale make the playoffs if so how long will evadale last?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Gametime23" post="688334" timestamp="1256702253"]
They Franklin kid is good. If he hits like he did last yr he will hit 15-20 homeruns at Evadale's park. He will be able to help them on the mound as well as in the field. He can play just about any postion in the field. Loved watching him plaay, real competitor. All he does is make a good team better.
[/quote]

If he helps yall like he did chester last year he will lose yall the game in tha playoffs cuase he couldn't throw a strike and as for the 15-20 homers ahhhhhhh he didnt hit a single one last year sooooooooooo yeah goodluck

Hey Dalton, this is your boy Chase, how come all of a sudden when I leave and I'm not at Chester anymore you want to talk trash on me? Why couldn't you have said it to my face? As for the playoffs thing, yea i did choke a it up a lil and allow three runs in game 2, but I did not by any means lose us the series (i went somethin like 5 for 8 that series).  But if you want to put the blame on me then okay.  And as for the hitting, I hit .536 in district last year as a sophomore.  How is that compared to your .290 somethin average as a junior?  Not talking trash, just presenting the facts. I hope the Yellowjackets do extremely well this year, and you guys get my Dad his 6th playoff appearance in a row. As for you Dalton, the next time we see each other, feel free to come talk a little bit of trash to my face instead of hiding behind your computer.

Now fella's

Baseball is still several months away and lots of things can happen. We in Evadale are excited to have Chase back in the Rebel fold. The baseball team looks stacked and after last years run in the playoffs I am sure that all the guys are getting a bit ready to hit the diamond, but their is still basketball not to mention football that still has to be played.

Dalton, I am not sure what Evadale did to you? From your posts you have been very disrespectful to the Rebels. That is of course you privilage, but it is not cool on SETX Sports to call anyone out personally. We in Evadale were saddned by the misfourtune that happened to the Jackets in football. I believe that we have shown your school nothing but understanding.

Talk bad about us if you like, but please keep the individuals out of it at least in the negative way.

[quote name="ninja1864" post="711492" timestamp="1258564900"]
evadale will not make the playoffs
[/quote]

ninja
Would you care to explain how a team that went to the Regional semi final round last year that lost only two players and has reloaded with talent from a JV squad that had a successful season and a couple of transfers added into the mix. Not to memtion having a junior that was the All-State DH from last year.

I am interested in how you can say that the Rebels will not be in the playoffs?

[quote name="ninja1864" post="711511" timestamp="1258567419"]
there just not i dont care who is coming back
[/quote]

So much wisdom and only your third post.
When you get to be a sophomore poster would you please let everyone know who will win the Kentucy Derby I know alot of people would love your insightful insider information to head to Louisiana to an OTB so they can rebuild their retirement funds.

On SETX you usually need a bit more than "just cause!" when you make a prediction.

I buzz you back in May when the Rebels are making thier run to state.

For all of you who are saying Evadale will be in the state tournament you may want to think about the exit they had last year.... You may want to consider that Carlisle didnt lose a single player and that Maud lost 1 position player... If memory recalls the rebels didn't have too good of luck against Maud last year. But good luck on the state tournament..You'll need it.

[quote name="Just A Guy" post="715442" timestamp="1258896111"]
For all of you who are saying Evadale will be in the state tournament you may want to think about the exit they had last year.... You may want to consider that Carlisle didnt lose a single player and that Maud lost 1 position player... If memory recalls the rebels didn't have too good of luck against Maud last year. But good luck on the state tournament..You'll need it.
[/quote]Maybe stats lie but on maxpreps it shows that Carlisle lost 5 starters and i remember Maud being stacked with 9 or 10 seniors and couple of juniors and maybe a sophomore and i dont see how Maud just lost one startin position,,sooo i really not sure what your talkin about

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="ninja1864" post="711738" timestamp="1258591366"]
hahahah nothing you said was funny or hurt my feelings in any way...and good luck with your "state run"
[/quote]as myopic as you are, im sure you have literally ran into a few walls. . . . why dont you do us all a huge favor and go play with your sword. . . . or better yet, why dont you just practice your ninja skills and disapear right out of this forum.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="711590" timestamp="1258574167"]
[quote author=ninja1864 link=topic=57954.msg711511#msg711511 date=1258567419]
there just not i dont care who is coming back
[/quote]

So much wisdom and only your third post.
When you get to be a sophomore poster would you please let everyone know who will win the Kentucy Derby I know alot of people would love your insightful insider information to head to Louisiana to an OTB so they can rebuild their retirement funds.

On SETX you usually need a bit more than "just cause!" when you make a prediction.

I buzz you back in May when the Rebels are making thier run to state.
[/quote]so much wisdom. . . . .yeah, im dreaming of one day i can be a big four star senior. . . ohhhh the agony of not having four stars i think im going to cry myself to sleep tonight. . . . . the only thing seperating me from having over 500 posts is because i have a life.

[quote name="Mr. B Johnson" post="721985" timestamp="1259722706"]
[quote author=ninja1864 link=topic=57954.msg711738#msg711738 date=1258591366]
hahahah nothing you said was funny or hurt my feelings in any way...and good luck with your "state run"
[/quote]as myopic as you are, im sure you have literally ran into a few walls. . . . why dont you do us all a huge favor and go play with your sword. . . . or better yet, why dont you just practice your ninja skills and disapear right out of this forum.
[/quote]

what dont you and "u dont know me" play with each others swords.....

[quote name="ninja1864" post="722336" timestamp="1259776486"]
[quote author=Mr. B Johnson link=topic=57954.msg721985#msg721985 date=1259722706]
[/quote]

[/quote]because we need a highly experienced sword handler like yourself for that job. . . . besides you have all the proper training to deal with guys and their swords. . . .

[quote name="Mr. B Johnson" post="722339" timestamp="1259777011"]
[quote author=ninja1864 link=topic=57954.msg722336#msg722336 date=1259776486]
[quote author=Mr. B Johnson link=topic=57954.msg721985#msg721985 date=1259722706]
[/quote]

[/quote]because we need a highly experienced sword handler like yourself for that job. . . .
[/quote]

so your saying that yal do play with swords?? and yal need a good sword handler??? wow your on the wrong forum you might want to check out adam lamberts web site im sure he would love someone like you

[quote name="ninja1864" post="722340" timestamp="1259777328"]
[quote author=Mr. B Johnson link=topic=57954.msg722339#msg722339 date=1259777011]
[quote author=ninja1864 link=topic=57954.msg722336#msg722336 date=1259776486]
[/quote]

[/quote]because we need a highly experienced sword handler like yourself for that job. . . .
[/quote]

so your saying that yal do play with swords?? and yal need a good sword handler??? wow your on the wrong forum you might want to check out adam lamberts web site im sure he would love someone like you
[/quote]adam lambert huh? if its not on your mind its in your mouth. . . from the looks of your spelling you have a very high literacy skill. . . . who's "yal" anyway?

[quote name="u_dnt_kno_me" post="722558" timestamp="1259799725"]
i think that by meaning yall hes refurring to you and i and let me start this off by sayin ninjaassissin what kind of name is that how old are you 5 ??? ??? WE dont play with sords from the looks from ur name u do...
[/quote] 5? are you referring to ninja's sword length? . . .5 would be an overstatement if thats the case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote name="Dawg Fan" post="710565" timestamp="1258467423"]
[quote author=Gametime23 link=topic=57954.msg688334#msg688334 date=1256702253]
They Franklin kid is good. If he hits like he did last yr he will hit 15-20 homeruns at Evadale's park. He will be able to help them on the mound as well as in the field. He can play just about any postion in the field. Loved watching him plaay, real competitor. All he does is make a good team better.
[/quote]

If he helps yall like he did chester last year he will lose yall the game in tha playoffs cuase he couldn't throw a strike and as for the 15-20 homers ahhhhhhh he didnt hit a single one last year sooooooooooo yeah goodluck
[/quote]

Chase is an excellent baseball player his dad is a legend in buna and always will be and chase will be the best thing that ever went through evadale sorry for your loss chester but he needed to do better for himself would love to have his talent here in buna but..."it happens"

Guest beat-em_deep
Evadale has the Talent to win state and they want it bad but are going to have to play as a team and they will win state the lost to maud last year left a sour taste in their mouths that they dont want to taste again this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax