Underarmour Game

MIF, Did i just count 3 players from the SET SUNDEVILS at the High School Underarmour Game at Wrigley Field. Pretty impressive seeing that there are only 36 of the top high school players in the country there. Jacob Felts ( Orangefield ), Garin Cecchini ( Barbe High School ), Dan Childs ( California ). Kudos to you the coaches and the program. Awesome.

how did those guys do didnt get to see the game

Felts did well, Cecchini did well despite getting hit twice,Childs struggled on the mound with control. Another local player Jameson Taillon " JAMO" from the Woodlands lit up the radar gun at 96mph with a lively fastball, K'd the 3 batters he faced, he is commited to Rice but i do not see him stepping on Campus as he his projected to be the #1 draft in 2010.

how did Felts hit? example: he went 2-3 with a double and single. he also threw out 2 people trying to steal..... pretty please

Might have missed a at bat, but i seen him get a single in between 3rd and s/s, pop up to s/s which the s/s lost in the sun because his sunglasses were on his hat being cool, throw out a guy at 3rd caught stealing and having a base runner steal home on the throw back to the pitcher. He was also was caught stealing second. He called a good game behind the plate and can say he caught the # 1 draft pick of 2010.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder