Fall Select Coach/Instructor

Hey all,

My name is Ryan Brauninger, and I have been a long time lurker on this website but this is my first post. This forum seems to be an effective avenue for information and updates on local baseball action, and since I have a background in both communications and baseball I figured I would give it a shot. Anyway, I was wondering if there were any Select Teams in the SE Texas/SW Louisiana area that were looking for a coach/instructor to help out during the fall. I have been giving lessons all summer, but as usual those tend to slow down when school starts back up. I love working with kids and developing ball players, and I believe that through baseball you can turn ball players into quality young men. If anybody has any information for me, please PM me when you can. Also, I will be willing to answer any questions about my qualifications/resume as a player or coach. Thanks in advance.

Credentials

(Nederland High School)

-3 time District 20-AAAA All-District Team

-2 time Port Arthur News Dream Team Selection

-2 time Beaumont Enterprise Super Gold Team Selection

-Was member of last NHS team to go undefeated in district

(Hill College)

-hit .313 with 17 home runs during fall season

-hit .346 with 7 home runs during spring season

(McNeese State University)

-hit .288 with 3 home runs during injury plagued junior season

-hit .339 with 7 home runs last season

-2009 All-Southland Conference Designated Hitter

-District XI Co-SIDA All Star Team member

-3rd Team ESPN the Magazine Academic All American

-Played on team that broke the MSU single season batting record

Also, if anyone is interested in hitting lessons, feel free to contact me via telephone or text message at 728-8268.

Rates are fair at $25 for a 45-50 minute lesson (with prices and times varrying depending on the number of students per lesson), and all lessons are given at the Nederland High School baseball field.

Even though its no longer baseball season, the fall is a crucial factor in every ballplayers success come spring time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics