How is Hj gonna look this year?

Guest MoDz2

Is district 21-3A gonna face a new and improved Hj from previous years? Let me hear your thoughts on this.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is district 21-3A gonna face a new and improved Hj from previous years? Let me hear your thoughts on this.

• Will they go past the 1st rd in playoffs?
    • or not?

Guest MoDz2

I think Hj is gonna give the 2 best teams in 21-3A a run for there money this year. And how do they have them placed 4th behind BC?? i mean come on.

Guest MoDz2

i jus dont see how yall think BC will beat hj..i mean they beat them 40 something to 14 last year. whats the difference?? i mean iv heard of the sophmore running back that is supposed to be "amazing" but some how they decided to murder them last year.

Don't know who will win, but you should remember that when BC played HJ last year it was the first game after Hurricane Ike and a lot of the football players were not back in BC. Some were starters. This year should be a better test of both teams. HJ may still have won the game last year but I do believe the game would have been closer. BC's enrollemnt may be lower this year because the rumor is that some families moved during the summer to get away from another possible hurricane flood.

Don't know who will win, but you should remember that when BC played HJ last year it was the first game after Hurricane Ike and a lot of the football players were not back in BC. Some were starters. This year should be a better test of both teams. HJ may still have won the game last year but I do believe the game would have been closer. BC's enrollemnt may be lower this year because the rumor is that some families moved during the summer to get away from another possible hurricane flood.

Don't think this couple had a football son, but a couple recently moved over here towards the Beaumont Hardin County region to escape possible hurricane damage in the BC area again. Best of luck to all areas of SETX, especially BC, that no one gets hit by the hurricane this year.  8)

Guest silsbeetiger65

i jus dont see how yall think BC will beat hj..i mean they beat them 40 something to 14 last year. whats the difference?? i mean iv heard of the sophmore running back that is supposed to be "amazing" but some how they decided to murder them last year.

::) ::)

if this guy is so great how come he didnt get anything last year as a freshman againt silsbee  ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami