Kirbyville will be dangerous in 2009!

Guest rykerx144

Hey Newtonjb don't worry about rykerx he doesn't even how to spell or pronounce his new defensive coach's name. Remember rykerx its Johnston not Johnson ok... ;D

Also, Kirbyville will never live up to the tradition that is the Newton Eagles. Kirbyville doesn't even have the tradition that Burkeville or Jasper has. Like Newtonjb said when you kittly cats can run off 15 straight playoff apperances and win a couple state titles, and possible win alot more district titles then you guys can talk. Until then keep your mouth shut and let the players on the field do the talking.

Just for the record I know how to spell!  The jackass that cant spell that wrote an article about him coming to Kirbyville months ago that I used to look up his name because I couldnt remember it caused me to look dumb!! Thank you!! 

and also just for the record, the present is all we have since yall have kicked our butts the past thirty years so just play along and let us have our fun okay!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy thur Eagle fans, you guys have bragging rights. Kirbyville have some playmakers for years to come so lets wait until after 10 pm on Nov. 6 for the noise talkin.

Cats need to play the 9 other games on the schedule before worrying about November 6th, or don't they matter. I'll bet you Didoll, Jasper, WO-S, Liberty, Hardin Jefferson, Shelbyville, Hemphill, Woodville, and San Augustine think they do. Don't overlook anyone, the Bullseye, after all, is on the Cats backs. K'ville's world is full of teams just itching to knock ya'll off. Good Luck

Kirbyville will not overlook anybody, and their mind is on getting back to state and WIN this time! Teams are itching to knock yall off as well especially Kirbyville because of the noise talkin. I agree though, we will worry about DIBOLL and NOT Didoll sir! :)

Guest rykerx144

not to mention most of the starters was taken out at the end of the first all was competly second team by half!  If San Augustine can keep it close enough to keep the starters in that will be a win for them!!

not to mention most of the starters was taken out at the end of the first all was competly second team by half!  If San Augustine can keep it close enough to keep the starters in that will be a win for them!!

Seems I remember the same thing only a few years ago happening to Kirbyville, a lot. Programs can turn around.

Seems I remember the same thing only a few years ago happening to Kirbyville, a lot. Programs can turn around.

Is that right Mr. ChampionEagles? Even when we were down San Augustine never just dominated Kirbyville. Newton was the team that gave us problems for years.

Is that right Mr. ChampionEagles? Even when we were down San Augustine never just dominated Kirbyville. Newton was the team that gave us problems for years.

Exactly! I remember numerous times Newton pulling it's starters after the first quarter when they were playing Kirbyville. It's easy to kick on somebody when they are down, but it really don't help build much of a team. To excell in the playoffs you need to be tested repeatedly. I'm glad Kirbyville has finally put a program together. And I remember ya'll have a one in a row winning streak going against the Eagles.

Exactly! I remember numerous times Newton pulling it's starters after the first quarter when they were playing Kirbyville. It's easy to kick on somebody when they are down, but it really don't help build much of a team. To excell in the playoffs you need to be tested repeatedly. I'm glad Kirbyville has finally put a program together. And I remember ya'll have a one in a row winning streak going against the Eagles.

You know, if ya'll two would sit back and think about this for a second, you could have 2 state champions from the same district!!

Newton winning the series by 14 games against Kirbyville I do believe. Kirbyville have had tons of talent in the pass too. i bet you remember that huh?

I know this. Where did Kirbyville display their trophy from last year? Oh yea, I remember now.

You are hularious dude! Muleshoe was well coached and executed a great game plan against us last year. Now that its said, Kirbyville is still dangerous and in the hunt for their first title my friend.

You know, if ya'll two would sit back and think about this for a second, you could have 2 state champions from the same district!!

Thought about that a lot; this year and last; it would be great to see the Eagles and the Wildcats win 2 State Titles in this district ( that would be epic ). Supporting the Wildcats is easy, they are building a program to be Proud of; but one or two of their fans, make it tough to remember that we're neighbors, when all they seem to want to do is slam the Eagles; one good season doesn't earn anyone that right. Prior to last year, it was easy to find Cat supporters in Newton, now not as easy ( not impossible, but not as easy ) and it isn't because they beat us on the field. More to do with the disrespect shown for The Eagles, The Coaches ( one of which they now have on their staff ), Our Stadium and Our Community, before and after that lose. Hard not to want to respond in kind.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

I know this. Where did Kirbyville display their trophy from last year? Oh yea, I remember now.

You are hularious dude! Muleshoe was well coached and executed a great game plan against us last year. Now that its said, Kirbyville is still dangerous and in the hunt for their first title my friend.

look et newton talk all they want they cant beat us and they no it so they are making up all the excuses possible to put k-ville down. what i got to say to newton fans is simply this 42-27  ;)

Yo FreshmanPhenom, it is You that is trying to use the put down. I am dealing with the fact that 15 straight wins for the Eagles and 1 straight win for the Cats in the last 20 years clearly indicts that The Eagles can win, have won and no doubt will win again. 1 win against Newton, is only domination in Your world. What I got to say to You Phenom is 15 Games, 556 points Eagles and 102 points Cats. 1 Game, 42 points Cats and 27 points Eagles. Can You do the Math?

The trip to a state championship has many twist and turns. Anyone in the state game has talent and are well coached. The thing that most people don't take into account is pure luck. In every game played from the first of the year, luck is always involved. I'm not talking about "Oh it was just lucky ya'll won". I'm talking about officials calls, play selection, the proverbial bounce of the ball, injuries, etc. There are all kinds of opportunities during the playoffs to be derailed. You can't count on luck, but you also can't totally disregard it. The best weapon to be lucky is practice, practice, practice. You can influence luck, but you sure can't control it. And yes Kirbyville was the dominate team in the district when I was a freshman and sophomore with Bubba Bean and the bunch.

Yo FreshmanPhenom, it is You that is trying to use the put down. I am dealing with the fact that 15 straight wins for the Eagles and 1 straight win for the Cats in the last 20 years clearly indicts that The Eagles can win, have won and no doubt will win again. 1 win against Newton, is only domination in Your world. What I got to say to You Phenom is 15 Games, 556 points Eagles and 102 points Cats. 1 Game, 42 points Cats and 27 points Eagles. Can You do the Math?

Kirbyville has built a program. We were missing one thing.....a good head coach for years. Newton became more dominant over Kirbyville when Coach Barbay became head coach. I like newton and I respect yall accomplishments. Now it is Kirbyville's turn to do what yall have done on several occassions......win state!! What i like about da "Ville" this year is that they're young, hungry and got ALOT of heart!!!

Kirbyville has built a program. We were missing one thing.....a good head coach for years. Newton became more dominant over Kirbyville when Coach Barbay became head coach. I like newton and I respect yall accomplishments. Now it is Kirbyville's turn to do what yall have done on several occassions......win state!! What i like about da "Ville" this year is that they're young, hungry and got ALOT of heart!!!

It would be great for The Cats to win A State Title, and I really do hope it happens. The road to a title requires hard work, talent, great coaching, focus and a fair amount of respect for yourselves and those that your meet along the way. Good Luck to K'ville. That being said , I am still putting my money on the Eagles to beat the Cats this year. Let's bring both 2A titles back to 22-2A.

Guest rykerx144

Hey ana fan, have no doubt about it these two programs respect and love each other.  I have said a millions times they are just like brothers.  When it comes to these two they will fight and act like you have seen in most of these post.  When it comes times to support each other you will not find any two programs that have a better relationship.

Take notice to the names of the players, its pretty much one community of several families divided into two school districts.  So you southern 2a schools that are kinda new to the newton-kirbyville (oops I mean Kirbyville-newton) rivalry take note! and tread lightly!!

Hey ana fan, have no doubt about it these two programs respect and love each other.  I have said a millions times they are just like brothers.  When it comes to these two they will fight and act like you have seen in most of these post.  When it comes times to support each other you will not find any two programs that have a better relationship.

Take notice to the names of the players, its pretty much one community of several families divided into two school districts.  So you southern 2a schools that are kinda new to the newton-kirbyville (oops I mean Kirbyville-newton) rivalry take note! and tread lightly!!

I am getting too sensitive in my old age, I was wrong about You." rykerx144 " I Apoligize. Good Luck To You and The Wildcats.

Guest rykerx144

I am getting too sensitive in my old age, I was wrong about You." rykerx144 " I Apoligize. Good Luck To You and The Wildcats.

thanks man!!! its just the truth!!  I love them Eagles nine outta the ten weeks lol

oh by the way that dont change anything were still going to kick your butts!!!

thanks man!!! its just the truth!!  I love them Eagles nine outta the ten weeks lol

oh by the way that dont change anything were still going to kick your butts!!!

It's good to hold on to your dreams..... Later.

I am so ready for some Football!!! I think the Wildcats are going to be just as dangerous as they were last year. I had my doubts for  a while especially after losing the talent we had, but quickly realized that there are a ton of great athletes coming up this year. I am excited to see our NEW QB going at it, and cant wait to watch the Wildcats tear 'em up again!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

Tread lightly my a**!!!! lol ;)

In all seriousness I'm just like everyone else on here...wanting and expecting the best for my team in one hand, while stirring the pot with the other hand.  Bottom line is...no matter how these district races turn out(well as long as we both place 1,2 or 3), Kirbyville will face Anahuac in the area round as we did last year.  Good luck to your Wildcats and see you in a few months!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami