Sam Smith                2011    Lake Charles

Caleb Kellogg            2010    Bridge City

Hommy Rosado          2010    Lake Charles

Trae Davis                2010    Mexia

Cameron Dishon        2012    Bridge City

Jared West              2012    Shreveport

Wilson Brantley          2012    Kelly HS

Matt Menard            2012    Bridge City

Hope that helps you a little.  Im sure you figured it out but I put their graduation year next to their city... 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I have...

Trevin Sonnier            2011  Nederland          Nederland HS

Gavin Cecchini            2012  Lake Charles      Barbe HS

Zane Phillips              2011  Nachadoches   

Lance Phillips              2011  Nachadoches

Derrian James            2011  Orange            Beaumont West Brook HS

Caleb Henry                2011  Silsbee            Silsbee HS

Ronaldo Sanchez        2011  Port Arthur        Port Arthur Memorial HS

Aaron Morgan            2010  Sour Lake          Beaumont West Brook HS   ( Don't think he is there is week)

Stryker Trahan          2012  Layfayette        Acadiana HS

Tyler Beasley            2013  Baytown          Barbers Hill HS (entering Freshman)

Price Jacobs              2011  Baytown          Goose Creek Memorial

Ryan Bielitz                2011  Woodlands

Sam Smith                2011    Lake Charles    Barbe HS

Caleb Kellogg            2010    Bridge City      Bridge City HS

Hommy Rosado          2010    Lake Charles    Barbe HS

Trae Davis                2010    Mexia              Mexia HS

Cameron Dishon        2012    Bridge City      Bridge City HS

Jared West              2012    Shreveport      Captain HS

Wilson Brantley          2012    Kelly HS          Beaumont Kelly HS

Matt Menard            2012    Bridge City        Bridge City HS

Hope that helps you a little.  Im sure you figured it out but I put their graduation year next to their city... 

9am Game...vs. Dulin Dodgers...were visitors

top 1st...Henry(LF) gets 1st on SS error...Cecchini(SS) pops up to 2nd...Davis(DH) Ks...Henry steals 2nd...Trahan© BB...Henry steals 3rd & Trahan steals 2nd...Phillip,Z(3rd) singles up the middle for 2 RBIs...Jacobs(RF) pops up to pitcher...score 2-0 Sundevils

top 2nd...Wilson(EH) HOMERUN...Dishon(CF) line drive to CF...Menard(1st) up and Dishon steals 2nd and takes 3rd on an overthrow...Menard BB and steals 2nd...Sonnier(2nd) flies out to RF...Henry(LF) Ks...Cecchini(SS) flies out to RF...score 3-0 Sundevils

bot 6th...1st batter singles to LF(James)...2nd batter BB...3rd batter pops up a bunt to the pitcher(Kellogg) who throws out the runner at 1st(Menard)...4th batter Ks but while he is up the runner at 2nd leads off to steal 2nd so Trahan throws down to Cecchini to tag him but the runner goes to 3rd so Cecchini throws to 3rd but it is overthown so the runner comes home...score 4-1 Sundevils

top 7th...Henry(LF) pops up to catcher...Cecchini(SS) BB...Davis(DH) line drive to LF...Trahan© HPB to load the bases...Rosado(in to hit for Phillips,Z) pops up to 3rd...Jacobs((RF) up and Cecchini and Davis score on a pass ball...Jacobs singles to SS for an RBI...James(LF) grounds out to SS...          score 7-1 Sundevils 

top 7th...Henry(LF) pops up to catcher...Cecchini(SS) BB...Davis(DH) line drive to LF...Trahan© HPB to load the bases...Rosado(in to hit for Phillips,Z) pops up to 3rd...Jacobs((RF) up and Cecchini and Davis score on a pass ball...Jacobs singles to SS for an RBI...James(LF) grounds out to SS...           score 7-1 Sundevils 

Is Cecchini the only short stop? I thought the Sonnier Kid played short stop....The four games against Bridge City Sonnier played short for nederland ........He was pretty good I thought

top 7th...Henry(LF) pops up to catcher...Cecchini(SS) BB...Davis(DH) line drive to LF...Trahan© HPB to load the bases...Rosado(in to hit for Phillips,Z) pops up to 3rd...Jacobs((RF) up and Cecchini and Davis score on a pass ball...Jacobs singles to SS for an RBI...James(LF) grounds out to SS...           score 7-1 Sundevils 

Is Cecchini the only short stop? I thought the Sonnier Kid played short stop....The four games against Bridge City Sonnier played short for nederland ........He was pretty good I thought

He played 3rd base for Ned. Varsity.

were visitor  playing the Cobras...top 1st...Henry(LF)  HBP...Trahan© BB...Davis(DH) grounds to SS for RBI...Rosado(EH) sac fly to CF for RBI...Phillips Z(3rd) grounds to 1st & gets 2nd on error at 1st...Jacobs(RF) grounds to SS...score 2 0 sundevils

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami