2009 Mustang All-Stars

Great job Gavin!!!!!!  How is the tourney going and who is in the Championship?

Is he #99? I was watching that young man play last night. He can really run too. I saw him at short and was wondering what other positions he plays?

I believe that that is him.  His mom is the coach.  This is his first year in Mustang as well.

Any word on who is still in the tournament?

Orange 2 plays TC in the early game tonight and the winner of that plays Orange 1 in the late game. If Orange 1 loses then they play again on Thursday night for the Championship.

I thought the Coach is the Mom of #00? Do you know for sure?

He is #99. The kid can play n e where you ask him too!very atheletic kid!

I enjoyed watching him play Sunday night and last night. Can't make the early game tonight due to our practice but will be there for the late game.

I believe there are three teams left. Vidor (2) got knocked out last night. Orange 1 and Orange 2 along with

TC are left.

Mustang Regionals are in Vidor this year. Vidor (1) and whomever wins the sectional will be playing in Regionals.

The Regionals was suppose to be July 18th, but heard last night they were changed to the 25th.

I believe there are three teams left. Vidor (2) got knocked out last night. Orange 1 and Orange 2 along with

TC are left.

Mustang Regionals are in Vidor this year. Vidor (1) and whomever wins the sectional will be playing in Regionals.

The Regionals was suppose to be July 18th, but heard last night they were changed to the 25th.

You are correct. I have seen some good hitters in this tournament. I think Orange 1 has the best pitching. Not only the best but also the deepest. That being said, on any given day...............

Orange  1 is in really good shape.They have to get beat twice and whomever plays them tonight in game 2 will have to manage there pitchin.

They are in good shape and after watching a few games I like their chances. Orange Bronco won their tournament and is now moving on to a tournament in Mississippi. Orange 1 beat Orange 2 in the Championship game.

I am happy for the TC Mustang group.....we (TC #1 Pinto) scrimmaged this team two weeks ago and we faired well against them.  Glad to see them playing well!!!!!!!  Best of luck over the next two days!!!

They are playing well. Those boys can hit. The fielding seems to be pretty good too. From the outside looking in and obviously not having all of the information, I think they are limited on pitchers. If they win the early game tonight we will find out because they will have to throw some other kids than I have seen them throw in the two games that I have seen. Oh and by the way, very well behaved boys too. I look at attitude as much as I look at ability.

you are right bout the attitude td. Wish i would've had that on my team. But what do u expect when those few bad seeds have parents that dont display good behavior. I NEVER BEEN SO EMBARRASED!!

Every town has them... You shouldn't be embarrased.  You can only do so much..It was nice to meet you the other day.

Heard TC won early game and then played in Championship at 8.

Orange 1 won the championship. the game was stopped after 4 innings due to the 10 run rule. Congrats to both teams. Good luck Orange in moving on.

Congrats to Orange on their championship! Way to go T.C. On what I heard was a well fought tourney from you all! Sorry some of us couldn't make it but our little guys are still fighting a battle over in p.a.! Jus want to say congrats to all the kids and congrats to you Coach on a heck of a first year! I guess we all taught you well huh?LOL!!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed