TC Young Guns Tryout

Hey whats the deal bro? Are you coaching all three teams are do you have coaches in mind to help out and assist or whats the plan my brother? How involved are the 7 & 8 u teams gonna be as far as khow many tourneys they play and how far are you traveling and so forth? 

The Young Guns is a great group of kids and parents.  It is alot of fun and we are looking for "A Few Good Young Guns" for this upcoming Fall season.  I would guess as a parent of a 8U Young Gun that we are actively looking for 3-4 kids to join our team.  This team was just put together in June and played in two tournaments at Ford Park.  The team played 7U and had 4-7 year olds, 6-6 year olds and a 5 year old.  Cody is looking to make a 8U and a 7U team out of those kids and bring in another 10-12 to split between the two teams.  We are looking for kids from all over the Golden Triangle to play on the Young Guns.  If interested contact Cody Bryant with the info posted above.  You can also PM me and I will give Cody the info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami