Lumberton fans, this is your victory thread

i just wanted to let everybody know that these words im about to type came straight from Johnny Dishon's mouth after the game' date=' "good game guys, yall have a great team, good luck in THE PLAYOFFS" its good to know that players around here still show respect when the fans and parents dont always show it good luck to all[/quote']

Dishon is a class act. Congrats to Lumberton. Really nice win.

A 2-0 start, that's what I like to see! As a former player, I can't argue of what they are doing now. When I was there it was a bunch of the same, now with new attitudes of both the coaches and players, and now the community will get behind them, no telling of what the Raiders can do this year, the only people that can stop them is themselves!

..... thats what impressed me. great game' date=' great competition, and sportsmanship after the game......[/quote']

I got to work the Down Marker for the game, and was on Lumberton's sideline ALL NIGHT! What I can tell all you who WEREN'T on the sideline is this............

ALL of the players showed good sportsmanship! It's easy to be cocky and talk smack when you're not on the field, and emotion gets the better of you. But I did not ONE SINGLE TIME hear any player or coach say anything derogatory during the game! They stayed focused on the game, encouraging each other the whole time!

I'm not happy :cry: with the final score, by a ny means, but it will be a very sad day when we can't come on here and give a deserving team credit.

Now, about the blown pass coverage that you score the winner, that's another thing! :?

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124