FHWSLL @ NLL 12's

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who won the sectional the 11's from that area came from? And why in the world didnt the 12's pick up the two kids throwing mid 70's? Seems like they should have been playing on the team that can go all the way.

I just threw my comments out there because people were doubting the 70's mark...just saying I have seen it once in the galveston to nasa to baytown area with my own gun.

Also wondering who won that sectional because the team that won our sectional (3) won Texas East State as 11's so they were bound to match up at some point.

Is the big kid still injured?Unless I am mistaking, if a kid gets injured during the season and misses games it does not go against his eligiblity.I think the rule is that you have to play in 50% or 60% of the games that you are eligibile to play in.If you are injured you are not eligible to play in those games so it does not go against you.Did he play in any games this year or did he sit the whole year?

He played in four games and then he was injured. He still has not been released. He is scheduled to be released for the World Series in mid July. It would have been fun to see him throw against BC and Shugart again. Two kids bringing it in the mid 70's. That would have been fun to watch.

I was watching tyler county scrimmage at ford park this week they had one kid that was bringing it low to mid 70's

and another big boy bringin mid to high 60's

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed