UFC 99 Picks-Rem pview starts like at 2 here so don't post results-

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25

till after the 9:00 pview bec thats when people will watch it and have there parties so don't ruin it for anybody. This is a pretty good card with 6 fights to be shown.

Rich Franklin (194) vs. Wanderlei Silva (194)- gut feeling rich will win but I can't stand him so I want silva to win and set up a match with the spiderman.  

Cheick Kongo (230) vs. Cain Velasquez (239) - I like cain but he shouldn't have took this fight on short notice.

Ben Saunders (169) vs. Mike Swick (169)- gotta go with the houston boy

Marcus Davis (171) vs. Dan Hardy (170)

Spencer Fisher (154) vs. Caol Uno (155) - i love uno he's back from japan and can't wait to see him back.

Mustapha Al Turk (236) vs. Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic (233) - he says he's injured free, and has his mind finally right and his motivated, so we shall see, would like to see a dominated performance and fight the winner out of NOG vs Natural

i agree with all your picks except i think valasquez will pull it out because kongo is fighting on 2 weeks notice, and i think spencer fisher will pull out a SD... cant wait for the marcus davis dan hardy fight should be fireworks... also a great undercard

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed