2009 PN-G Helmet?

Does Coach Faircloth have a helmet made up like what they will use this year and if so does anyone have a picture of it? I'd like to get a pic sent to the texas helmet project to get the 2009 helmet made for the helmet forum.

no pics but its been said they're designed the same as TCU's but instead of the horned frog itll have the indian head pictured below, and obviously the "TCU" will be replaced with "PNG"

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=2898;type=avatar

and while we're on the subject of the PNG helmet, I dont guess you guys have made progress in getting the 89/90 Malone year helmets for the forum? one would be easy to duplicate but the other was a custom looking design.

The '90 helmet was the custom one right? What did the '89 helmet look like?

and while we're on the subject of the PNG helmet, I dont guess you guys have made progress in getting the 89/90 Malone year helmets for the forum? one would be easy to duplicate but the other was a custom looking design.

The '90 helmet was the custom one right? What did the '89 helmet look like?

someone can correct me if im wrong but it had the Florida State logo below on a white helmet with purple mask. the logo was the picture below but with a purple/grey color scheme and either PNG or Indians on the feathers instead of Florida State.

Florida%2520State%2520Seminoles.jpg

A buddy of mine was supposed to give me the 09 logo but I haven't got it.

So to end the 89 mystery I can't find a good pic so I'll describe it.

watertower_front.png

The Indian head on the water tower facing forward on both sides.

Behind the headress an arrow purple outline pointing up. It's hollow in the middle so the letters

P

N

G are written vertical. Arrow is as tall as the head and is flat at the bottom without the feathers like usual.

Under the head is an arrow facing forward on both sides the length of the head same type of arrow except the words BIG PURPLE are written inside.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124