Ed Peveto Memorial Crawfish Boil...

is this Saturday, May 30th. Starts around 1pm with the auction starting around 3pm. It's located off of 1442 in Orangefield by the St. Helens Catholic church...it's the old Jewel Cormier park. If you've never been to this event your really missing out. They auction off some unbelievable sports memorabilia and sports related items. Plus all the crawfish you can eat for a small donation. All the money raised goes to a scholarship fund set up for two Orangefield student athletes every year. Someone told me they thought this was like the 18th year...I know that first year they gave away two $500 scholarships...this year they are giving away two $6000 scholarships. Come out, it's a lot of fun!!!

Guest bleed orange

Thanks guys for posting this. It is a special event. Please come and join us. There are a lot of people not from Orangefield who come. We invite everyone. You will be impressed with the auction items.

Guest bleed orange

The crawfish boil was a huge success again. I want to thank all who came and participated. We had the largest crowd ever. It was awesome to see. I would like to thank Rene Naquin, Rusty Williams and Stephen Granger for cooking 2000 pounds. When it was all said and done there was none left. Kids from Orangefield will benefit from this for many more years to come. Thanks again everyone. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa