Kingwood Baseball

Guest etbu

I heard that Kingwood's head coach let the players vote on who started game 1 in the playoffs.  Is there any truth to this? 

I don't know if he did or not but many of the Kwood parents were pretty raw last week after loosing to Milby. Did you also hear that Denny  might come back and coach? Come if you are going to stir it BRING A BIG STICK.  8)

Good point I did not think about that.  But I am sure that parents are pretty ticked that they have not done as well the past 2 or 3 years since Denny left (not sure exactly how long he has been out).

WOW Denny coming back??? Have not heard that one.

Guest etbu

Good point I did not think about that.  But I am sure that parents are pretty ticked that they have not done as well the past 2 or 3 years since Denny left (not sure exactly how long he has been out).

WOW Denny coming back??? Have not heard that one.

Parents talk all it is but wishful thinking but main problem is Kingwood has  two high schools. Coach Mead is a good coach and man but hard to win win you now have five high schools in Humble. Kingwood parents do not play well with others in the sand box. Coach Mead is a Huffman grad and a very good baseball coach and is well thought of where he came from. Plus the kids like and repsect him bc work out at the Y and never hear bad remarks about him. Just talk in the stands after a tough loss.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa