Things seem a little DEAD!

RAGS.....GET THOSE GUYS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just passing on the information I got a little while ago. 

Word is they will not be back until a certain Moderator is no longer a Moderator.  I also know of others that deleted thier accounts today.  They feel they would be on even "Playing Fields" if he was just a posters.

Just the messenger................ ::)

are they supported by the union?  i've never heard of a poster's strike before.  "we want freedom of speech, better benefits, our own moderator, and you have to get rid of this guy, or we aren't coming back!" give me a break.  i've got no problem with any of the guys who deleted their accounts, but why would anyone affiliated with the site be concerned about 5 or 10 posters leaving?  apart from the softball forum, nobody even knows these guys are gone. why would the site demote a moderator to get them back when there have already been a ton of issues surrounding them?

If the 5-10 people in question were still here then we wouldn't have a thread with this topic.  What you have here is the setx version of the swine flu, in the form of a boycott....it will eventually pass once everyone has been vaccinated.  Softball may be delayed folks, but there's no doubt it's not as lively on here as of late - freedom of speech should trump everything! (less cuss words, of course)

good post

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BH posters cancelling...I think not.   We have our own clique

I know that's right.  Glad to see someone from BH actually admit that.

I didn't necessarily mean it in good way, tnt

;)

My last thought on this before I leave it alone, promise.  I agree with RangerDad AND Bobcat here, but there was regular breaking of the forum rules AND some overeation by Mod's.  Its important to remember that free speech is NOT guaranteed on this board, nor is it a democracy.  Its a good board and I hope it continues.  Hijacking threads with obscure "inside' references is annoying but not that hard to skim on past.  Speaking negatively of any player should be a one warning and then your out, period. 

I think taking your marbles and going home cause you don't like the rules is fine, but remember that this is the only marble game in town. 

I enjoy reading the softball forum because those guys seriously care for the girls and want them to do well regardless of where they are from. I hear all of this talk of breaking rules and it makes me laugh. I post more on the football thread and there are rules broken there on a daily basis during football season and nothing is said, at least I have NEVER seen anything said publicly much less start a thread about it and call out a poster. Poor Coach Crouch has been taken to the woodshed more times than I care to count but the thread will have 20 pages of post and they are allowed to go on and on. It seems to me that there are some that are using their powers when it's not necessary. JMO  ;D

;)

My last thought on this before I leave it alone, promise.  I agree with RangerDad AND Bobcat here, but there was regular breaking of the forum rules AND some overeation by Mod's.  Its important to remember that free speech is NOT guaranteed on this board, nor is it a democracy.  Its a good board and I hope it continues.  Hijacking threads with obscure "inside' references is annoying but not that hard to skim on past.  Speaking negatively of any player should be a one warning and then your out, period. 

I think taking your marbles and going home cause you don't like the rules is fine, but remember that this is the only marble game in town. 

I enjoy reading the softball forum because those guys seriously care for the girls and want them to do well regardless of where they are from. I hear all of this talk of breaking rules and it makes me laugh. I post more on the football thread and there are rules broken there on a daily basis during football season and nothing is said, at least I have NEVER seen anything said publicly much less start a thread about it and call out a poster. Poor Coach Crouch has been taken to the woodshed more times than I care to count but the thread will have 20 pages of post and they are allowed to go on and on. It seems to me that there are some that are using their powers when it's not necessary. JMO  ;D

have mercy another good post

I agree ! The softball forum isn't the only site that gets a little out of hand. Football is down right terrible at times and nothing is ever done there. Bag and OSUE may be blunt with some of their posts, but they do mean well and they aren't purposely trying to hurt any girl that plays the sport they both love! They have their opinions like everyone else. I thought that was the purpose of this board, was to be able to express your thoughts??? If what they have done is wrong , then I do believe what some moderators have done is also wrong. Geeze ! Come on back guys, this place is boring without ya'll.

;)

Great post!

I agree ! The softball forum isn't the only site that gets a little out of hand. Football is down right terrible at times and nothing is ever done there. Bag and OSUE may be blunt with some of their posts, but they do mean well and they aren't purposely trying to hurt any girl that plays the sport they both love! They have their opinions like everyone else. I thought that was the purpose of this board, was to be able to express your thoughts??? If what they have done is wrong , then I do believe what some moderators have done is also wrong. Geeze ! Come on back guys, this place is boring without ya'll.

Good post CC!  I'd rather these guys, or anyone for that matter be blunt with their posts, than sugar coat 'em....but some people just don't think that way, and they can enjoy juicebox and cookies 'til the cows come home!  Maybe there's just some threads that moderators should shy away from.....do the mods have mods?  Handle it through Karma, PM or just don't read it!

We're all on here cause we care about what's going on in softball, not politics!  I apologize if I'm being too blunt, but that's how I roll!

See you folks in about a week - if there's games by then!

aLL THIS CRAP HAS MADE ALOT OF REGULAR POSTERS CANCEL THERE ACcOUNT osue BC and I think others and some will follow .Please send this complaint  about T12 and few other mods by PM to Jdawg03 please

This was an PM I received from bag right before he deleted his account.  I forwarded this to jdawg03 like asked with no response.  Others might understand the situation had the other topics that started this whole thing not been locked up and then deleted.  Tigers12 PM'd questioning my comments and said it had been six months since his last post.  Numerous posts from other posters were deleted, and a member (BAG FAN) was called out publicly and warned when it should have been done privately.  That warning topic was also locked up and deleted.

Like another poster said, the football forum was ten times worse than this but it went on for pages before mods had to step in.  Some in here need to stop wearing their feelings on their sleeves.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed