4.Earl Thomas(WOS)

5.Ryan Clark(ozen)

Come on now youngster... Let me help you out here

1.Earl Thomas WOS

2.Ben Wells Ozen

3.Deon Beasley WOS

4. Robert Joseph P.A Memorial

5. Ricky Wilson P.A Lincoln

forgot about deon but you guys gotta remember earl wasnt all that good on defense when he was in highschool he was more of an offensive guy

1.Earl Thomas (WOS)

2.Danny Dan Dan Jackson (CHS)

3.Deon Beasley (wos)

4.Ivory Williams (chs)

5.Robert Joseph (PAM)

Ben Wells Was Straight..Buh we will never know How good He would Have been Since he Was injured his Senior Yr..

Think he was more then straight he recieved a scholarship from the best college in the state of texas and one of the best in the nation and i think you guys are putting earl number one because of what he's doing right now in college it should be judged by what he done in highschool

This should be good fellows

My List:

1.Tony Ward(ozen)

2.Ben Wells(Ozen)

3.Ivory Williams(Central)

4.Earl Thomas(WOS)

5.Ryan Clark(ozen)

Come on now youngster... Let me help you out here

1.Earl Thomas WOS

2.Ben Wells Ozen

3.Deon Beasley WOS

4. Robert Joseph P.A Memorial

5. Ricky Wilson P.A Lincoln

forgot about deon but you guys gotta remember earl wasnt all that good on defense when he was in highschool he was more of an offensive guy

I'll say again ozensfinest your telling your age.. Earl Thomas was the Willie Ray Smith Defensive player of the year... Earl started both ways for WOS

Earl gets my vote, with Robert Joseph a close 2nd.  It is really ashame that he couldn't get his life together.  He was definitely on his way to playing on Sundays.  By the way, Beasley is the one who didn't play much defense his senior year, as he was the starting QB, and spot DB in certain situations.  Jermaine Hope (Tulsa Grad) was the best cover corner WOS has had since Kevin Smith, but Earl was a bigger hitter and playmaker.

Guest ECBucFan

Oh heck, Tremaine Thomas is EASILY on this list. Plays DB for the Arkansas Razorbacks as a TRUE FRESHMAN! 

oh yeah very true.....11 ints his senior year beast!

And offenses almost NEVER threw in his direction! TT would be in their endzone about 7 or 8 seconds later if they did. Think about that stat: 11 picks and no one would even throw near him! Its an astounding stat!  ;D

I agree with Ozenfinest, Earl, Deon, and Ben were all good in high school.  However, they all are on the team at Texas and Deon will be a four year starter this year and Earl will be in his second year as a starter and Wells really doesn't touch the field much!  I also think you gotta throw Danny Gorrer in there from PA!

I agree with Ozenfinest, Earl, Deon, and Ben were all good in high school.  However, they all are on the team at Texas and Deon will be a four year starter this year and Earl will be in his second year as a starter and Wells really doesn't touch the field much!  I also think you gotta throw Danny Gorrer in there from PA!

i hear deon is not starting this year i hear the aaron kid is going to start and chykie brown

I'd have to rate Earl as the best of the bunch. Also on my list would be Ben Wells, Jermain Hope, Deon Beasley, and Termain Johnson. If Jermain Hope would've been a little taller he would've been playing on Sundays. I think if Earl continues to inprove, He will definitely be playng on Sundays.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed