KPerk in Game 5

Guest spinks

Guest spinks

Since Dickie V nor any of his other buddies will start this I will.  Kendrick was UNREAL last night.  The announcer said it best "Perkins is like a heavyweight in round 7."  I am a diehard Celtic and that was truly one of the gutsiest TEAM performances I have seen as a fan.  My hats off to Perk for stepping up to the plate.  Who knows........if they can do it for one more game maybe Garnett will surprise everyone and come back.  They will be able to thank KPerk for keeping him in it!!!!

By the way  16pts 19 reb and 7 blks............not bad huh!!!!

Guest 11/13Dad

He was a key component of that win.  I am rooting for the Bulls, don't really care who wins honestly but Perkins was a major factor in the overtime game.

Guest DickVitale

Well, hey.....we did what we could with him back during the good ole formative years!!  :D :D.....He really played well and has stepped up in KG's absence..Gotta keep Noah off of the offensive glass though!! I can hear Coach Gunner next to me now on the Ozen bench.."Perk you gotta put your butt on him!"  :D :D :D

Guest nostradamus

yep.........boy Marbury looked skeered when he passed up that shot and deferred to Rondo...

BTW.......if Rondo isn't one of the 5 best PG's in the NBA then I want to know what 5 are better.....

Guest DickVitale

I don't like Rondo's decision making during certain stretches, but he has been playing very well, outside of untimely turnovers and bad shots at times...I will take Williams (Utah), CP3, Tony Parker, and maybe even Rose before him though...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami