UFC signs Silva-Griffin blockbuster-going to awesome

Guest baseball25

Great fight for the fighters and the fans finally to watch.

We will see what Forrest has against one of the best fighters out there.

I would love to see Silva fight the 205 champ whoever it is and have two titles, also the talk of Bisping fighting him is interesting.

rashad evans vs anderson silva would be interesting....rashad has been nothing short of excellent so far.

• 4 weeks later...

griffin by UD... griffin lost to jardine and tito early in his career. and when did griffin ever get gassed in his past 2 fights venom?? he got caught against rashad up until that point he was winning the fight even rashad admitted that.. forrest is like a larger and stronger version of patrick cote who silva had a lot of trouble with until cotes acl snapped...if you ask me the new LHW champ is soon to be the #1 PFP best

griffin by UD... griffin lost to jardine and tito early in his career. and when did griffin ever get gassed in his past 2 fights venom?? he got caught against rashad up until that point he was winning the fight even rashad admitted that.. forrest is like a larger and stronger version of patrick cote who silva had a lot of trouble with until cotes acl snapped...if you ask me the new LHW champ is soon to be the #1 PFP best

Please explain your logic of "he was winning until he got caught." I really dont understand that nor do I understand what relivance it plays in anything!!!!That kills me, he was winning the first minute of the fight before he was pounded into oblivion, hahahaha!!! That means absolutely NOTHING!!! Crown the winner of the ENTIRE FIGHT when the fight is OVER not after the first minute or two.

Back on topic..True he lost to Jardine and Tito early in his career and lost to Evans recently... none of these three have the standup game Silva has! So what do you think he brings to the table that Silva will have a problem with?

Im pretty sure im not the 1st to use the phrase winning until caught. But my point was Forrest won the 1st 2 rounds he just tried to engage in the 3rd and got caught....and as far as what he brings Silvas never fought anyone like forrest except maybe cote, forrest has tremendous heart and his leg kicks are devastating forrest coming off a loss is going to be training hard and silva will be looking to erase that last performance so should be guarenteed fireworks i see it goin to decision.. more excited for this card than for 100

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder