Keller Central Win 28-14

Grapevine Win 56-7

Justin Northwest Win 24-14

Hurst Bell Loss 17-45

Colleyville Heritage Loss 10-42

Keller Fossil Ridge Win 21-13

Did not make playoffs due to losing coin toss

Record 7-3 Margin of Victory 282-220

Coach Faircloth stated, "We intend to bring in two more varsity assistants but they will not be able to join us during spring practice or in this school year. I think we’ve got our guys. They have not been approved by the school board yet. (PN-G principal Marc) Mr. Keith is still working on references and things like that, but I’m hoping to be done on all of that by this week, " per the PA News.

Faircloth is definitely building a program at PNG!

PNG................Honor...............Pride.............Tradition!

PNG ALREADY HAD A GOOD PROGRAM....y'all just think he will get yall to state....

PNG hasnt had a "program" in place for many years.

Exactly. PNG had a few good teams, but the talent was not being developed at the lower levels. That is what a good program is built around.

PNG ALREADY HAD A GOOD PROGRAM....y'all just think he will get yall to state....

PNG hasnt had a "program" in place for many years.

Exactly. PNG had a few good teams, but the talent was not being developed at the lower levels. That is what a good program is built around.

Agreed. The middle school programs were in shambles, but it sounds like all that is geared to turn around.

I was shocked the other day when I went to pick up my daughter from GMS and saw the athletics period was working on position drills with a host of football coaches (at least 5). This means that the varsity coaches are already working with the youngsters!

I was shocked the other day when I went to pick up my daughter from GMS and saw the athletics period was working on position drills with a host of football coaches (at least 5). This means that the varsity coaches are already working with the youngsters!

Good. Honestly, it's about time. This sort of stuff will be what turns PN-G around in general, not just in the athletics department.

Actually, they ARE!  Coach Faircloth stated, at the 1st Booster Club mtg., that the coaches are at the middle schools, working with players every day.  That's pretty exciting!

This is GREAT!

Actually, they ARE!  Coach Faircloth stated, at the 1st Booster Club mtg., that the coaches are at the middle schools, working with players every day.  That's pretty exciting!

Man! Those look like Dave Campo and Dave Wannstedt's stats before they became HEAD coaches.  ;D  Just kidding! In all seriousness, I think that PN-G made a great hire and if Faircloth and his staff stays they will turn the Indians around rather quickly.

Man! Those look like Dave Campo and Dave Wannstedt's stats before they became HEAD coaches.  ;D   Just kidding! In all seriousness, I think that PN-G made a great hire and if Faircloth and his staff stays they will turn the Indians around rather quickly.

I agree!  Lots of excitement in and around The Reservation these days!  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124