next years QB to WR connection...

Guest tigersvoice

I have been told that we will see Franks at QB a lot next year, in certain packages. 

Darn!  I can hardly wait for that. :o  Like our Tigers don't have

enough trouble with WO-S.  I'm glad there is a rule that he can't throw it to himself. :D

im not being a homer but last year moody didnt throw the ball enough last year for anyone could be recognized as at least a decent wide-out. Now that crouch is here i bet the ball will ne in the air more and will be able to stretch the field. also many athletes are returning back to play football now. so me being a homer isnt wat im trying to do im just saying some of the recievers are very talented and was shadowed last year and this year with the new coaching style at lcm i bet you will see many recievers have a good year.

im not being a homer but last year moody didnt throw the ball enough last year for anyone could be recognized as at least a decent wide-out. Now that crouch is here i bet the ball will ne in the air more and will be able to stretch the field. also many athletes are returning back to play football now. so me being a homer isnt wat im trying to do im just saying some of the recievers are very talented and was shadowed last year and this year with the new coaching style at lcm i bet you will see many recievers have a good year.

I hear ya, but the question was who would be the top QB-WR connection next year and going on facts from last season and not what we think because of a new offense, it would be crazy to argue that anyone other than Bellows to Brady or even Selanga would not be the most logical pick in 20-4A. I didn't say Doty to DeRon or Doty to Segura (both WR were good last year for PNG). Even though I think with Faircloth they will put up nice numbers, it's still an unknown. If I had something at stake I would go with the known from last year.

I hope that Crouch gets LCM going. The tougher the district the better chance we have of crowning a 20-4A State Champion soon, which we need to get back on the map.

yea thats understandable. last year nederland did have talented receivers and i see them being one of the top connections in the area but thinking and coming from last year (WOS) have to be on the top of your list

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476