**LCM vs Nederland Updates...4-2 Nederland Wins!!!**

Sports Junkie you must not have been a bulldogs fan long. they had a tougher district last year .Last season every team could beat each other.they also had a lot better pitching around the district.the 2006 team was better than this team and last year team was better Cody just didn't know how to play the kids.the 2005 was also better.you must have a child on this team.Oz en,Video and Central were a lot better last year because they had good pitching.Even Lumberton was better.We had Dayton in our districtand they were also better than Livingston.So you think about what you say before you open your mouth.

WOW.....tough crowd ;D

Guest WHOLETDADOGSOUT

Sports Junkie you must not have been a bulldogs fan long. they had a tougher district last year .Last season every team could beat each other.they also had a lot better pitching around the district.the 2006 team was better than this team and last year team was better Cody just didn't know how to play the kids.the 2005 was also better.you must have a child on this team.Oz en,Video and Central were a lot better last year because they had good pitching.Even Lumberton was better.We had Dayton in our districtand they were also better than Livingston.So you think about what you say before you open your mouth.

Wow...I bet your Speech & English teacher was very proud of you!

I have the right to state my opinion on this forum.  Evidently you don't agree.  That is your right.  You must have had a kid on the team in the last couple of years to be so sensitive.  The truth is Nederland has always had alot of talent every year.  I agree the right combination of talent hasn't been used in the past but I still stand on this year's group is performing more like a team.  It has nothing to do with their competition.  They are hitting better, they are working together and they are just playing better ball.  All I wanted to do was congratulate the team on the big win.  They are playing well and deserve a pat on the back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami