High School Slam Dunk & 3-Point Open Invitational

To all High School Basketball Guys & Gals:  Nederland HS is hosting the 1st Annual HS Slam Dunk & 3-point Invitational.  Free Admission & Free Registration to all competitors.  The Invitational is open to all area High School Basketball Players (Fresh, JV & Varsity).  There will be trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place for Slam Dunk, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place for Guys 3-Point and 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place for Gals 3-Point Competitions.  Wear your B-Ball uniform or school colors and arrive at the Nederland Dome Gym for early registration at 4:30 pm on Thursday, April 23, 2009.  Competition begins at 5:00 pm.  DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT HOW "BAD" YOU ARE...PROVE IT...COMPETE FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!  Admission is $4 Adults / $3 Students / Ages 4 & Under Free.  Need more info, call Kurt Gillespie 409-626-4832 or Gina Desmarais 409-656-9050 (proceeds to benefit Project Celebration)

[/flash.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NHS Dome Gym      Thursday, April 23, 2009     Registration starts at 4:30 pm, competition begins at 5:00 pm

Check all that apply:   ____Slam Dunk   ___Guys 3-Point   ____Ladies 3-Point

Student Name:_____________________________   School:_______________________

Address:________________________________________________________________

Home phone:_______________________   Cell number:_________________________

For participants under 18 years of age:

In case of an emergency, I give permission for my child to receive medical treatment.

Parent/Guardian Signature:_____________________________ Date:_______________

Printed Name:____________________________   Phone Number:_________________

To Pre-Register- fax application to 409-983-5906 or contact Kurt Gillespie 409-626-4832 or Gina Desmarais 409-656-9050

i think this is a great idea

There is a full list of activities for the night.  I understand for the first time, there will be a basketball king and queen.  I am not sure how that will be selected but a suggestion would be to put canisters out with each senior players picture on them and have people pay a dollar a vote in the canister.  The male canister and female canister with the most funds at the end of the night is your king and queen.  Would be a great fund raiser and not turn it into an ego thing!  In the end all seniors benefit.  This is gonna be a fun night.

The slam dunk and 3-pt competition is open to any high school basketball player, girls & guys, Freshman thru Seniors (there will be trophies for 1st, 2nd, & 3th in Slam Dunk, Guys 3-Pt and Girls 3-Pt)  We also ask that you were your school colors or jersey to represent your team.  We have contestants signing up from West Orange to Ozen, Hardin-Jefferson to Silsbee.  There are alot of great players out there who like to think they are the best, so I can't think of a better challenge to prove yourself than this and its free to all participants.  Just print the bottom of this posting and fax it in for early registration.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NHS Dome Gym      Thursday, April 23, 2009    Registration starts at 4:30 pm, competition begins at 5:00 pm

Check all that apply: ____Slam Dunk ___Guys 3-Point ____Ladies 3-Point

Student Name:_____________________________ School:_______________________

Address:________________________________________________________________

Home phone:_______________________ Cell number:_________________________

For participants under 18 years of age:

In case of an emergency, I give permission for my child to receive medical treatment.

Parent/Guardian Signature:_____________________________ Date:_______________

Printed Name:____________________________ Phone Number:_________________

To Pre-Register- fax application to 409-983-5906 or contact Kurt Gillespie 409-626-4832 or Gina Desmarais 409-656-9050

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83