3. Evadale

4. Deweyville

5. East Chambers

6. Kountze

7. Chester

8. Woodville

9. High Island

10. Sabine Pass

I made a slight change here because the top three teams could be switched around a thousand times. YES Kirbyville beat buna and evadale but they were in tournaments with time limits so no complete game these games could've went either way in a complete game so this is just my opinion. ???

i like this one

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Buna

2. Kirbyville

3. Evadale

4. Deweyville

5. East Chambers

6. Kountze

7. Chester

8. Woodville

9. High Island

10. Sabine Pass

I made a slight change here because the top three teams could be switched around a thousand times. YES Kirbyville beat buna and evadale but they were in tournaments with time limits so no complete game these games could've went either way in a complete game so this is just my opinion. ???

Kinda like your take one this one...Chester and Woodville, maybe switch, but I'll go with your list all in all.  Spurger and Big Sandy should not be on the original top 10, probably not top 30.  Don't be hatin, just my opinion...

Where did Kirbyville's hitting power go when ya played those soaring Woodville Eagles?

We out hit woodville 12 - 5 and 5 or 6 outs were linedrives to center or left. The ball was not bouncing our way that night.

As for who is better, I would still take Kirbyville.

Rankings are based on record!!!

Kirbyville has better record, this would include all games no matter who is pitching. If you are not basing on records alone then here is more information that shows Kville is better:

1. Buna lost to Silsbee - Kirbyville beat them bad twice (17-1)

2. Buna lost to HJ - Kirbyville beat HJ

3. Buna lost to HF 11 -0. Kirbyville lost as well but only by 1 run

4. Buna barley beat Kountze, Kirbyville spanked them

5. Buna beat Deweyville 5 - 0. Kirbyville beat them (17-2)

6. Last but not least Kirbyville beat BUNA!!!

Buna struggles against anyone who can hit their spots. yes, they have good pitching but their bats need improvement. If a pitcher or the defense has a off game, they lose.  That's the way it was last year and the way it is this year.

Great observation but will it result in playoff success?  We will find out.  some teams have other teams number regardless of talent just look at the pros Kansas City usually wins the season series with the Yankees but in reality we know New York is the better team!!

Its hard to get a good comparison facing other teams. Also you said that Buna beat Deweyville 5-0 and that Kirbyville beat them 17-2 but Kville has yet to play Deweyville. Also you didnt say that Kirbyville got beat by OF while Buna beat them. I don't like comparing like that though.

I'm not picking a side on this debate i am just saying some thoughts.

Where did Kirbyville's hitting power go when ya played those soaring Woodville Eagles?

We out hit woodville 12 - 5 and 5 or 6 outs were linedrives to center or left. The ball was not bouncing our way that night.

As for who is better, I would still take Kirbyville.

Rankings are based on record!!!

Kirbyville has better record, this would include all games no matter who is pitching. If you are not basing on records alone then here is more information that shows Kville is better:

1. Buna lost to Silsbee - Kirbyville beat them bad twice (17-1)

2. Buna lost to HJ - Kirbyville beat HJ

3. Buna lost to HF 11 -0. Kirbyville lost as well but only by 1 run

4. Buna barley beat Kountze, Kirbyville spanked them

5. Buna beat Deweyville 5 - 0. Kirbyville beat them (17-2)

6. Last but not least Kirbyville beat BUNA!!!

Buna struggles against anyone who can hit their spots. yes, they have good pitching but their bats need improvement. If a pitcher or the defense has a off game, they lose.  That's the way it was last year and the way it is this year.

Guest THE FAN

buna = over rated.

they have some pitching but decent at best

wow don't know what got your panties in bundle but buna has got way better pitching than kville has..pretty sure they were undefeated in 2A all the way through district to the state semi- final game thats 2 games a series cause they surely didnt need three...plus kville didn't even face clark the whole game...he came in and shut you out at the end. buna also has the sticks they have plenty of home runs to back that up....better watch out wildcats cause this mouthin could come back to bite you!

Guest thinkaboutit

all i got from reading ur post

was blah blah blah. blababadebah.

ur an idiot cuz im not even a "wildcat"

wish i was tho just so i could of said shut up, we beat u

Guest beat-em_deep

ooo :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

1. Buna

2. Kirbyville

3. Evadale

4. Deweyville

5. East Chambers

6. Kountze

7. Chester

8. Woodville

9. High Island

10. Sabine Pass

Kinda like your take one this one...Chester and Woodville, maybe switch, but I'll go with your list all in all.  Spurger and Big Sandy should not be on the original top 10, probably not top 30.  Don't be hatin, just my opinion...

BACK on the subject, I like this one from MO except I would switch Evadale and Dville (naturally)

Guest beat-em_deep

I wish that Evadale would play some bigger schools for warm up games for the playoffs cause some people might would be surprised at how they would turn out!!

You know the football poll earlier this year did not have this kind of "My dogs bigger than your dog!' stuff.

I do think the Rebels should be highly rated in this poll and have said so, I think they could and would give some larger school a run for their money, but I don't have to throw water on other schools to do it.

I would like to see several State Championship trophies calling Southeast Texas home for the next year, will it happen? I don't know. I would just like for everyone to dial it down and stay possitive about their schools teams and let the chips fall where they will when all the teams reach the end of their district schedules and begin their run into the playoffs.

Good luck to all the schools whatever your classification!

You know the football poll earlier this year did not have this kind of "My dogs bigger than your dog!' stuff.

I do think the Rebels should be highly rated in this poll and have said so, I think they could and would give some larger school a run for their money, but I don't have to throw water on other schools to do it.

I would like to see several State Championship trophies calling Southeast Texas home for the next year, will it happen? I don't know. I would just like for everyone to dial it down and stay possitive about their schools teams and let the chips fall where they will when all the teams reach the end of their district schedules and begin their run into the playoffs.

Good luck to all the schools whatever your classification!

good stuff

Guest THE FAN

well you shouldn't get on here and say anything about other teams because you obviously don't know ANYTHING about baseball

buna ppl are hilarious saying others dont know

ANYTHING about baseball just bc they may say a couple bad things

about buna. baseball doesnt center around buna.

y not ask some questions pertaining to BASEBALL

and see the response u get before u say ppl dont know

anything. buna lost MANY games (just not in that soft district)

is y ppl dont think they are good. theres AMPLE evidence for

someone to think that. go ahead. make ur quiz then

u can say they dont know something about BASEBALL

vote him for buna d.a.

and i mean district attorney

Guest beat-em_deep

1.Evadale

2.Chester

3.Woodville

4.Kirbyville

5.East Chambers

6.Buna

7.Deweyville

8.Kountze

9.Sabine Pass

10.High Island

Guest beat-em_deep

buna wont be talking for awhlie ;D ;D ;D

wow. what idiots they look like now......

Haha Yea! They will be back on here soon enough saying how even though they lost they still should be #1 and are better than everyone else!!

1.Evadale

2.Evadale JV

3.Evadale Little League all stars

4.Mead Westvaco intramural softball team

5.Philadelphia Phillies

6.Tampa Bay Rays

7.New York Yankees

8.Boston Red Sox

9.Houston Astros

10.Texas Rangers

The Rebels Baseball Poll as of 4/8/2009    ;D

LOL wow thats funny but i think you gotta put the intramural softball team 1st  ;D ;D ;D

Guest beat-em_deep

1.Evadale

2.Evadale JV

5.Philadelphia Phillies

6.Tampa Bay Rays

7.New York Yankees

8.Boston Red Sox

9.Houston Astros

10.Texas Rangers

Hey Smart A$$ you left out our Softball Girls there right up there with The BOYS! ;D

Guest beat-em_deep

1.Evadale

2.Evadale JV

5.Philadelphia Phillies

6.Tampa Bay Rays

7.New York Yankees

8.Boston Red Sox

9.Houston Astros

10.Texas Rangers

Why dont you put what you think that the TOP 10 should be??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder