QUESTION FOR DV

Hey because you will have your own team nxt yr if HJ makes the playoffs and needs a warm-up game you gonna get on the phone and give it to them.... I know you would like to show those "hicks" from a weak 3a reagion how the game is played maby Coach Southerland should bring a pen and some paper ;)

Guest spinks

He won't play me....I'm from Boutte's coaching tree....They fear that in Sour Lake.... ;)

Again,  I would beg you to say that to his face.  In fact, I am fairly sure he see's this.  With that said you can deny it all you want but you truly believe it yourself.  Sad!

I can assure you that he loses no sleep over things said on this board. As always, he considers the source! And, I do believe that he has played Boutte in the past and has won against Boutte in the past. However, you sir, are not Boutte and have not done ANYTHING to prove yourself. so....I am quite certain that Todd Sutherland has no fear of coaching against you.

Guest DickVitale

It was only in jest....DANG! You HJ people get on my nerves sometimes...

Once again riding Boutte's coat tails............you are your own man now!!!!  Let's see what you can do!!!! ;D ;D

I WORKED under him! Heck, he helped to raise me and talked me into coaching, even though I am a coach's SON!  Whats your excuse for riding YOUR brother in law "coattail" now?

I can assure you that he loses no sleep over things said on this board. As always, he considers the source! And, I do believe that he has played Boutte in the past and has won against Boutte in the past. However, you sir, are not Boutte and have not done ANYTHING to prove yourself. so....I am quite certain that Todd Sutherland has no fear of coaching against you.

Listen, I respect Todd Sutherland and what he has done...I was only being sarcastic to get a rise out of the HJ faithful on here. All in fun..STOP being so sensitive please....There is NO WAY that I think he would be afraid to play me...NO WAY.

please let me know when has HJ ever beaten ozen?

Guest DickVitale

Did not say that HJ has beaten Ozen, I said that Todd Sutherland has!

NOPE...NEVER...Ozen (Boutte) has NEVER lost to HJ, EC, OR Kountze.....EVER. Try again. Especially not when he was at Lincoln...NEVER happened.  Never will.

I beg to differ Mr. Dick, I was there when it happened. Kountze High School , Todd's first year there, beat Ozen by ten!!! The same year the Lions defeated Lincoln coached by James Gamble...Oh, I should also add that Boutte dropped Kountze from his schedule, not the other way around!

I beg to differ Mr. Dick, I was there when it happened. Kountze High School , Todd's first year there, beat Ozen by ten!!! The same year the Lions defeated Lincoln coached by James Gamble...Oh, I should also add that Boutte dropped Kountze from his schedule, not the other way around!

wrong!!!!! please lets see some proof of this ozen has never lost to HJ

Guest DickVitale

You should be proud to beat a DARN JV team! Todd's first year at Kountze, Ozen played a JV schedule and the wins and losses did not count on Boutte's record...Kountze NEVER beat Lincoln either by the way....CONFIRM THAT!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83