For Dicky v and Backboner

Guest stevenash

Guest stevenash

Don't the two of you feel a little guilty for yanking the chains and rattling the cages of so many of us unsophisticated country boys from Sour Lake?  Would either one of you happen to know how the golf, tennis,cross country, and swimming teams from Ozen and Yates did this past year?

Guest stevenash

He started the dang thread, now how in the HECK did I get put in this?? I even DEFENDED HJ in that thread!! >:(....

Dicky, what you say and do is always big news so you will usually become involved in any thread.  Come on, now.  You know that deep down inside you LOVE being the topic of discussion.

Guest stevenash

No, actually I don't....Did you not see where I DEFENDED HJ in that thread? Look at it again....please.

1 defense vs hundreds of dis's does not balance out.

So many folks on here just can't understand why someone makes such a concentrated effort to discredit something that is important to them.

Guest DickVitale

How have I ever dissed HJ and that program....seriously...I don't WORSHIP them like some on here do, but I give them credit for what they do.

Guest stevenash

How have I ever dissed HJ and that program....seriously...I don't WORSHIP them like some on here do, but I give them credit for what they do.

liar.jpg

Guest DickVitale

Lazeek is butt buddies with those guys too....Don't forget the HJ SUPERFAN! Nash, when have I DISSED the HJ program? Answer that....

Guest stevenash

Jackie Moon + Steve Nash = Bromance. Thats sweet. Still waiting on that move to another thread...

Now what does this comment have to do with basketball?  Aren't you the "purist" who wants nothing other than basketball discussed?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476