East Chambers 41 OF-29 Final/Post Comments

Guest JoesBros

Hats off to East Chambers, yall have a good football team. And good football teams take advantage of turnovers and that was the story of this game. Orangefield fumbled the opening kickoff and EC scores. On the ensuing kickoff Orangefield fumbles again. It's 14-0 before our offense even gets on the field. Just when it looked like we had some momentum we would make another mistake. Defense had a goaline stand on the opening drive of the 2nd half, but two plays later we fumble inside the ten and give that momentum right back to the Buc's. Just couldn't get over that hump all night and East Chambers deserved to win this game. Our kids will respond and be ready next week, and Good luck to the Buc's on the rest of their season.

Guest bleed orange

I have to give East Chambers credit, they out played us tonight. They took advantage of our mistakes and good football teams will do that. I will say this, PLEASE build some stands on the vistors side that has a walk way so you can go down at any time during the game with out stepping on someone. To bad Rita did not help you out in that department. The stadium has not changed since I graduated in 1980. Yes I played against Billy Ray Thomas the dad of Tremaine. Billy Ray was pretty good himself. But the boy probably got his genes from is mom. I hope Billy Ray reads this. If he does I am Kay-K's dad. You know who I am.

Guest ECBucFan

Orange, I agree we need more visitors stands. (However, they are great compared to some others in our 2A district, trust me.) I knew things would be tight, as OF has a great rep for fan support. I hope this OF-EC matchup can continue. (and we can build more stands!) I hope yall do well the rest of the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami