Be Honest Now

kicker

What does being in district with WOS mean?  

1. 1. What does being in district with WOS mean?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the WOS - Newton matchup would not have been washed 2 years in a row' date=' that game would have been interesting![/quote']

I think it would have been some helluva good two games.

BC people. Keep dreaming! every year its the same thing "We will beat WOS this year" and every year its always"well we will be better next year" or "the refs made us lose" or "its because they have a SUPER Wal-Mart" look people, just because your wal-mart doesnt have a food section.......well never mind. :lol:

Give it up it wont happen, we have your number.

Now, did BC deserve to beat Hutto? Hell yeah! Was I pulling for you? Hell yeah! Do I respect BC? Hell yeah! Will BC ever beat WOS? Hell NO!

I swear some of you people on here can not read through the lines, everything someone says is taken so literally. "The attitude catching up with ya on the field" means KARMA, like keep talking like you won't get beat by BC and it will happen..........geez, does anyone on here know how to not take words literally...............................I feel like somtimes on here its like Ned and the third reader.....................

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83