Evadale 15 Sabine pass 1

;D should have been worse for the sabine pass

Yeah that's totally good sportsmanship. Show come class man. I don't know what you have got against SP, but I watched the game, and they tried hard. Evadale came out on top because they were more in sync with each other and had better chemistry. Congrats to Evadale, and better luck next time SP, hope you pull yourselves together for Friday.

all the trash talk on sabine isnt needed show class they lost so what if your team lost you wouldnt want people to trash talk your team sp has an amazing team this year and they can only get better from here evadale wont win next time they play either

all the trash talk on sabine isnt needed show class they lost so what if your team lost you wouldnt want people to trash talk your team sp has an amazing team this year and they can only get better from here evadale wont win next time they play either

But not just Sp gonna get better but i think evadale is too for sure, and after that game i don't really seein sp winnin next time at rebel field.

WHAT THE  :o !!??

You never know their coach may be playing for a playoff spot. He may throw his ace in games that he is supposed to win, and throw the #2 or 3 against teams that the game could go either way. I am not from either place, just a former baseball player and someone who loves the game. Whatever the case goodluck to both teams. Evadale seems to be putting the pieces together early which makes them a dangerous team to play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83