I'm Ready For Some Basketball!!!!

KFDM COOP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

Thats why this new district is a crock. Do you realize there are 4 teams in one poll that are in the top twenty. The UIL did not do us any justice and don't forget the two that are not HJ and HF. They will have something to say about who goes to the playoffs. Maybe 3 teams will be sitting home that could probably win some of the other districts. Yes I am very excited to get the season started. We have our first srimmage October 31 not that far away.

• 2 weeks later...

Silsbee cant forget about how Central had their best post crying last year. The competition was a good one 60-63 even though Central came up short 3 points because all of their posts fouled out and the team was left up to the guards to play but Doss eventually sucked it up and dried her tears in the end. Too bad their not on our schedule for this year because Central was bound to take that game :evil:

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I most definitely believe the Silsbee Lady Tigers are going to get the title they deserve this year! STATE BOUND.I mean, sure there are teams that are looking to defeat us and send us home in sorrow but we're not worried.We have the courage and to pull through with anything this year!Show Our Opponent It's Victory & WE Own It!Enough Said.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder