WEST BROOK POWERLIFTING MEET

ANOTHER WELL RAN MEET PUT TOGEHTER BY WEST BROOK. BRIDGE CITY GIRLS TOOK SECOND OVER ALL.GREAT JOB GIRLS. LCM SENT THREE GIRLS AND ALL TOOK HOME FIRST PLACE AWARDS.GOOD JOB.VALERIE BROWN FROM BC BLEW UP THE 198 CLASS AGIN WITH A PERSONAL BEST IN THE SQUAT 430.BENCH,DIDNT DO SO WELL 120.DEAD LIFT 360,ALMOST HAD 400 ON LAST LIFT.YOU WILL GET IT NEXT TIME. TOTAL WAS 910.SHE ALSO WON BEST LIFTER.GABRIELLE BROWN IN THE 132 CLASS HAD ANOTHER GREAT MEET. SHE WON THIRD. I AM SO PROUND OF BOTH MY GIRLS AND ALL THE BC LADYS.

Congrats to the following bulldogs, Craig Meaux 1st 148 class, Colton Carter 1st 181 class, Vaughn Orgydziak 2nd 198 class, Aaron Taylor 4th 242 class, and Austin Dial 5th in the 275 class.Sorry if I left anyone out. Also the girls made a good showing.

Guest stircrazy

Congrats to Val and Gabby Brown. Also to all 3 LCM  LADY BEARS. Meagan x 2 and Katye H. This is the 1st year for KH to lift and she started right after XMAS. She got 875 this wek without lifting but 2 times in the last 2 weeks. She may have another 25 # in her by Reg. Meagan and Meagan are getting stronger every meet. Skys the limit for them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124