HF vs BC..Bc Wins!!!!!!!!

HF1

who wins  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• HF
    • BC

who caress

are you really that much of an a**hole excuse my language but if you dont care you dont ave to post in it there are lots of people on this forum who can do that only the biggest jack*ss's like you would get on this forum and say something like that....

BC's played HF three times this year and beat them twice, HF beat them at home, but BC will handle them at BC.. And Heckler y'all didn't really put the whooping on us last time at yalls place and yall have bigget things to worry about tuesday then BC vs HF  ;)

haha i knoww.. silsbees gonna loseeee... and i picked bc in my pickem so i think they'll win by 10... i've seen both of them play and from what i see i think bc looks better...

who caress

Honestly..........grow up a little!!!!!

geez ppl.. calm down... it was a JOKE

No heckler you are the joke.

BC wins

what! tiger dad showing some class :/ lol.....and everygame  between these two teams has ben close......but if all the kids are healthy from hampshire then they will win.....and i know they lost to silsbee pretty bad but if they play like they did that night they will win by 15

Its at BC..BC is a much better team when they play like they're capable..ask OF or WO-S when they played at BC

easy killer....much better team??? they beat HF by 10 the first time then 1 the second time and then HF won.......explain how you figure a much better team

Its at BC..BC is a much better team when they play like they're capable..ask OF or WO-S when they played at BC

easy killer....much better team??? they beat HF by 10 the first time then 1 the second time and then HF won.......explain how you figure a much better team

well id say he's half rightt... they have beat ya'll two out of three times which theoretically makes them the better teamm... idk about much better, but i think they are better

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami