New PN-G Coach Ready To Get To Work!!

Faircloth stated:

Faircloth said he wants to install an offensive game plan different than the grind-it-out style familiar to so many PN-G fans.

"I like using multiple formations on offense," Faircloth said. "And we will be 50-50 on pass and run. If we have to throw the ball 50 times to win a game, then we'll pass 50 times.

"We'll take what the defense gives us."

I LIKE THIS GUY!!!!  WOW!  I HAVE A FEELIN PNG WILL  BE BACK WITH A STRONG LEADER IN FAIRCLOTH!

I like the idea that Coach Faircloth stated that he wants to incorporate his style of play all the way to the middle school.  This is exciting!  He's looking to rebuild the COMPLETE program at PNG......have the kids learn the plays early, so when they get to varsity, thier skills can be fine tuned.  I like his 50-50 style of play, 50% running the ball, 50% passing.  I think he'll be able to bring a good mix to PNG and its gonna be an exciting "change" for PNG fans to enjoy!

Honor..........Pride...........Tradition................PNG!

I like his 50-50 style of play, 50% running the ball, 50% passing.  I think he'll be able to bring a good mix to PNG and its gonna be an exciting "change" for PNG fans to enjoy!

Actually what he was saying is that his offense will be 50/50 Run/Pass. Meaning he will adjust to what is given. If we have to pass 50 times to win, then we will pass 50 times. If we have to run 50 times to win, then we will run 50 times! I like that attitude. Whatever it takes, as opposed to the grind it out style against 10 men in the box that we have had for the past 8 years with little success.

Good Luck Coach!

Coach Faircloth gave a good speech to the players today. He had them do the push-ups like the Permian team did in the video. Players were excited by his description of the new offensive style.

Coach Faircloth is bringing positive CHANGE to The Reservation!  PNG is going to have an exciting year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01