Brenham 33 PN-G 9 Final

KFDM COOP

Guest emonarch777

they way PN-G played they are lucky it was only 33 to 9. they need to work on the passing game and not run right into the big huddle of players on the running game. there was one play where the guys own player tackled him. it was bad.

they way PN-G played they are lucky it was only 33 to 9. they need to work on the passing game and not run right into the big huddle of players on the running game. there was one play where the guys own player tackled him. it was bad.

What game were you at????

The game I saw was the one where PNG was dominated early on with ZERO 1st downs and a lopsided 150-15 yds offensive in favor of brenham' date=' which included ZERO passing yards for the Indians.

Yet after adjusting their game the Indians outrushed the Cubs, shut down their running game, started catching some [i']awesome passes (incl. having some really long gains called back), and forced them to stick with the passing game, which was easy for the #1 QB and #1 TEAM in the state. Brenham has so much speed that you just can't defend that all night long. Personally, I'm very pleased with 33-9, especially coming from a team that most pick to be 4th in their own district.

Brehnam's just lucky that you don't handicap football games, or it would have been a differnet story.

Overall, the Indians played much better against an awesome team than most experts expected.

Man Brenhams QB was awesome!! If he had some better receivers the game could have been worse. Brenham's recievers dropped alot of passes ,but caught enough to score big. Brenham will have to work on that running game if that are to be State Champion, but they had a good showing. PNG stumbled early and often, but there were some good things they did in the second half to begin to move the ball. PNG had a big crowd as usualy goodluck to the Indians this season

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami