Brookeland travels to Leggett..Redhorse Wins!

I knew that was coming!!!  I'll go with the Blue Cats!!! But maybe i'm a homer!!!

I hope that both teams and fans can keep all of the BS down and play some ball...

Should be a great game though.

I'll let you know in the morning!

BucketSitR

What up with redhorse goodrich brookeland every time they plays ea. other they have a fight.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well,,, I may not want to touch that one!!!!!

Let's just say Super High intensity games,,, and don't have Football to water down the school spirit!!!

Been that way for the 15+ yrs i have been following this district.

Also when these three are the top dogs in the district and always state ranked year in and year out, they don't like to lose.

Horse race for sure!! Speed, speed, and more speed!!!!!!

Score by quarter

Redhorse  19  38  51  70

Brookeland  9  29  52  62 

Legget ended the night with about 8 from the charity line and Brookeland couldn't buy a bucket with missed 2nd and 3rd shots from the paint.. I didn't help that Redhorse had a guy fire 4 or 5 from the deep "Horse stalls". Reminded me of Johnson from Oklahoma the other night. Man that guy was on fire!!!

Looks like it may be splitsville for the remainder of district. We will see as BLand host Goodrich on the 6th.

BucketSitR

Goodrich is 9 miles South of Livingston and Legget is 9 miles North of Livingston also on 59. They along with Groveton Centerville ~40 miles and Apple Springs ~20 miles West of Lufkin, Chireno 20 miles East of Nacogdoches and Brookeland 15 miles North of Jasper make up the district.  Lots of traveling goin on!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124