Anahuac 98 Deweyville 73

This probably wasn't a surprise to the Pirates,Anahuac is the real deal.D-Ville is probably still the dark horse for the 3rd playoff spot if they play the way they are capable of playing.They should match up good against EC and that will start to clear up the playoff picture.

I agree... HOWEVER, Deweyville very possibly could have been the top in our district. They hung with Anahuac and just let it go. There is a lot of talent on this team... but somehow they just aren't playing their best. Work hard guys and don't start slacking this far into the season.

They have a great chance. The only thing that could hurt them will be playoff "inexperience"... I don't think any of them have played in the play-offs before. Another thing...depends on how them and Kountze are seeded. One of them will run into New Waverly before the Regional Tournament and that game could be a toss-up...Play-offs are unpredictable.

They have a great chance. The only thing that could hurt them will be playoff "inexperience"... I don't think any of them have played in the play-offs before. Another thing...depends on how them and Kountze are seeded. One of them will run into New Waverly before the Regional Tournament and that game could be a toss-up...Play-offs are unpredictable.

It will not be a toss-up.

I agree... HOWEVER, Deweyville very possibly could have been the top in our district. They hung with Anahuac and just let it go. There is a lot of talent on this team... but somehow they just aren't playing their best. Work hard guys and don't start slacking this far into the season.

Thats a stretch.Dville may take 3rd but they aren't close to Kountze or Anahuac.I gotta agree with CATMAN about New Waverly they and Newton both are the favorites in this end of the region.

Ktz or Anahuac will make it to Regionals could be both... I think that Ktz will get the 2nd Seed and get to Regionals along with

New Waverly or  Anahuac

Kountze

Newton

Gladwater Sabine

TD, why would you say that we would get the 2nd seed? Do you know something I don't know?  8)

the reason is because whoever gets the second seed will not face new waverly until the regional tournament the 1st will face them in the third round

Mike, I already knew that much, but I don't think we'll lose to Anahuac "in" Anahuac on the 3rd, so I'm thinking we'll be the 1st seed in the district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami