Worth Repeating

Guest b-a-g fan

Guest b-a-g fan

I said this before ,and I will say it again .. Thanks to all you guys and gals who have spent endless free time to help any one of these young Ladies  to reach the dream of there life to play College Ball. This is also for the young ladies who push each other and miss party's ,trips and other things, in there life not letting anything stand in there way .To the umpires who give there time , (that is what you do ,give your time, it's definitely not the money that brings you in ;)) without you there would be no game's :)and to all the parents , It's alot of money and sacrifice but I am here to tell you when your little girl realizes her life long dream is finally coming true ,the smile is worth any price ...   :o

Guest BreakerCoach

OK, Who is using Bags screen name ! You finally called me out ! There is no way he has gone soft ! JT and Birdman please investigate ! Whats next, 13 will showup and be nice ! :o ;D ;D

Guest osue200

Yeap you called me out too.  BC not sure whats going on here with bag.  Just hope hes not planning any huggin and kissin tomorrow with all this emotion.

Guest 11/13Dad

Whats next, 13 will showup and be nice ! :o ;D ;D

Sometimes, but I wont be kissing no umpire booty. 

I've actually got pictures of BHBlue b4 he went to the other side, when he was a coach.  I can tell you this, he didn't like pitcher's dad's then either.  LOL

Guest 11/13Dad

13 your to easy.  BC start chumming and you took the bait

I thought he just missed me.  I know he did and I was chumming myself on another thread that's why he chummed to this thread.  Chum's pretty good when you eat it with sauteed onions

Guest BreakerCoach

You know what they say BC and Osue ......It is always calmest before the storm ;):o

OMG! You are one to talk! LOL!  Along with 13, Slugo, Weed, Bigham, Rangerdad,OSUE, (Sorry im selling you out!)  Ladyranger ! (Sorry LR but you associate with 13! lol) Not to mention Orange Crush County ! (ok I didnt name you guys!) and where the heck is lightning/eagle he was sighted by cornhusker at a college tournament!

Sorry BLT, you still have the biggest paddle, but I got a new one for xmas just learning how to operate it !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont