# 3 Argyle beat #9 Sanger @ Sanger by 15

CATMAN

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

SaNGER is not all that really...they beat us but we played horrible and let one player score 31 points..i would like to see them again

Sanger is not all that really...they beat us but we played horrible and let one player score 31 points..i would like to see them again

Be careful about what you wish for.....

I watch that game Sanger played good but Silsbee is the better team,They just had an off night. An i can personally say NO one player will give them 30+ again.

Sanger is not all that really...they beat us but we played horrible and let one player score 31 points..i would like to see them again

I watch that game Sanger played good but Silsbee is the better team,They just had an off night. An i can personally say NO one player will give them 30+ again.

Are you saying that no player will score over 30 points again on Silsbee? 

Are you saying that no player will score over 30 points again on Silsbee? 

That exactly what he is saying. That was a fluke for Sanger to beat Silsbee. They were the better team that day and if they ever play again Silsbee will beat them by 12+.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124