Lamar vs. SE Louisiana Updates/76-65 LU Wins!!

Guest coachacola

LU had a 22 point lead at one point in the 2nd half so I'm a little disappointed that they let the lead slip to 11, but it's still a good win.  Dawkins and Brown had they usual strong games, and Hall had a pretty good game, scoring 9 points.  Custer also played well with 11 points.

Harper played 10 minutes but Skylar Williams didn't play.  I thought everyone was healthy and Williams is normally the first guy off the bench.  Is he hurt?

lamar pretty much controlled the game.sela is in trouble now that green is gone.there a good team but he's definetly there go to guy.custer continues to improve and hall had his best game of the year.miles harper and mahoney gave them good minutes off the bench.a student said williams was ready to play but to be safe they would hold him out.overall it was a good win the streak continues.

Big win for LU.  Not really what I expected.  I expected a win, but not jumping out like we did and building to a 20+ point lead.  I expected SLU to make a run and they did hitting several 3's in the last 5 minutes.  Overall I give LU a B+ for the game and effort.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83