Huffman Falcons

BH96

Hey havent heard from my boys in a while over at Huffman. Hey ETBU tells us what to expect this first week.

Hey guys here I are. Went on a twenty mile bike ride and pump some iron over at the Y in Kingwood to take the edge off for friday night. :lol: We should be ok but we still have some kids out but with our Coaches (which i still will match up against anyone in our district) should have the kids ready to play. We have our big Te back and he should have a big game and if the D can make some stops we will be alright. Just one play and one game at a time. Should be a fun year and look foward to hanging out with many of you guys. I will miss most of the first half of many of the games due my daughter plays vb on the freshman. team. :lol:

Guest GoStangs

I'lll be pulling for you guys... BTW, I hope all is well with your son. I haven't heard any updates, but I want to let you know we have been thinking about him. Also, best of luck to Emily -- tell her to spike one for us! :)

I'lll be pulling for you guys... BTW' date=' I hope all is well with your son. I haven't heard any updates, but I want to let you know we have been thinking about him. Also, best of luck to Emily -- tell her to spike one for us! :)[/quote']

Thanks GS Michael is doing fine and Emily is doing very well after the Coach had a "come to Jesus" talk with her. Send our regards to the little lady and the kidos.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124