vidorhoops board an embarrassment to the Pirates

WOS92

This was posted after fans complained about play selection. They are VERY anti-WOS (the mods), and attitudes like the one in this post (which was posted by the board administrator) set back Vidor 20 years:

IT WAS A SCRIMMAGE>>>>>>>>>>>go back to the 3a board.....we are preparing for nederland now..........we be thru talkin about a scrimmage

Well we are glad there is people on here that understand that.And there are ALOT of people that are trying to change that image of Vidor.

So we do appreciate all the compliments we can get..And if you hear something stupid like what that guy did,just ignore it ans realize that there are other people in Vidor that are different..

Well we are glad there is people on here that understand that.And there are ALOT of people that are trying to change that image of Vidor.

So we do appreciate all the compliments we can get..And if you hear something stupid like what that guy did' date='just ignore it ans realize that there are other people in Vidor that are different..[/quote']

I actually enjoyed when we played games in Vidor and found the folks to be very nice. I can't pass judgement on this guy from Vidor when I only see one side of the conversation. The WOS folks are quite harsh on their board towards Vidor and I am sure they had no good intentions for being on the Vidor site.

Just don't understand why everyne can't be more politically correct like me........ :D:D:D

Guest GoStangs

The WOS folks are quite harsh on their board towards Vidor

LOL. It'd be very interesting if that were true, but since you can't even come to our board anymore, I can't help but wonder what your point is in making such a post.

Well' date=' Jody, you can't really pass judgement on the Vidor guy because you were banned from the WO-S board for making similar "racially offensive" remarks.

Yes, you were.[/quote']

Go do something else for a change. Nothing could be further from the truth. :!:

P.S. Vidor has some classy people, as I am sure WOS does....somewhere....maybe.......possibly........ :roll:

Really? I would have sworn that THIS post (talking about the WO-S Dairy Queen) was deleted from this very forum a little while back. The author was Jody:

True, but I think at least one of them has been disqualified. Have you seen the menu?

Entrees

Neck Bones & Gravy

Oxtail & Gravy

Smothered Ribs

Fried Chicken

Want to guess what fruit was in the blizards?

Not one word about a belt buster. Just kidding folks.....just kidding.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124