How is the Benard kid doin this season

Guest wos84

Jarvis plays nearly the entire game, if not the entire game, unless it's a blowout.  This year he's stepped up his defensive intensity, and he's had to play the point a little more than he'd care to.  He's had some spectacular 3-pt shooting games, like when he hit eight of 'em @ Huntington; he's had some off nights from downtown, too.  He'll always score the ball, one way or another, and he doesn't mind a few bruises for his efforts.

I see he's undervalued in Coop's player rankings.  For instance, that Rivon kid for Anahuac should not be rated above Jarvis-- at least that's how it looked the other day in their head-to-head matchup.  Anyway, it will be interesting to see where Jarvis winds up in Coop's list come mid-March, and where he plays next year and beyond.

how can yall talk bad about a KID? Jarvis is a great player yall should feel ashamed for saying he is sucking it up or not playing his best hes a high school basketball player not a NBA superstar.... and not only is it ridiculous for yall to say that but for yall to say it about a kid who plays for YOUR team... lousy fans

Surely he was being sarcastic.  Ask Barber's Hill how Jarvis was sucking it up when he lit them up for 43 points in the Aransas Pass tournament championship game, while feeling miserable with fever, on antibiotics for some wicked tonsilitis.  Jarvis is as tough as they come.

how can yall talk bad about a KID? Jarvis is a great player yall should feel ashamed for saying he is sucking it up or not playing his best hes a high school basketball player not a NBA superstar.... and not only is it ridiculous for yall to say that but for yall to say it about a kid who plays for YOUR team... lousy fans

The kid is great!!!!!  He has just had some ups and downs this year, as any kid would.  He will be fine I can assure you.

The kid is great!!!!!  He has just had some ups and downs this year, as any kid would.  He will be fine I can assure you.

You know, some would argue that he is a kid, if you know what I mean. ;)

:D :D :D

This young adult!!!!

Guest nostradamus
You know, some would argue that he is a kid, if you know what I mean. Wink

Anyone that knows the situation would not feel inclined to make a joke about it.....inappropriate at best.

you shouldnt have said that... you got problems if you thought that was funny or cute...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami