District 22-4A record after week 0

You gotta speak up for your team...

Is a fan a fan if he doesn't think his team can win? :)

A fan is a fan if he/she shows up & supports his/her team, no matter what his/her personal biases are reguarding said team's chances. A fan will always pull for his team, despite the odds.

Little Cypress Mauriceville vs Caney Creek ... could go either way

Beaumont West Brook vs Beaumont Ozen.... WB rolls

Nederland vs La Marque.... Underdog sneaks by

Port Neches Groves vs Brenham.....Long night for Indians

Beaumont Central vs Baytown Lee....close

Dayton vs West Orange Stark .....Too much speed and talent

2-4 record

A fan is a fan if he/she shows up & supports his/her team' date=' no matter what his/her personal biases are reguarding said team's chances. A fan will always pull for his team, despite the odds.[/quote']

Correct! Fans are fans win or lose.

Wanting to win and winning is two different things.

In Daytons case winning is a good possibility, so its real easy to be a fan. :D

Guest GoStangs

Both teams have a lot of talent and are well coached. From what I understand, Dayton's OL may have a little bit of a size advantage over the WOS DL, but I don't know if that's going to be the difference in the game. Other than that, Dayton has a great running game and a strong passing game, so if WOS can slow them down, they will make a game of it. On the other side of the ball, WOS is pretty talented, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do against a very good Dayton defense.

All in all, both teams will be challenged, but they will come out of the game stronger than when they began. It should be a great game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami