• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476

• Weather not looking for great today either.  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Your going down a rabbit hole by yourself bud! He had all the money in the world, he messed up once he entered politics.. no expert here He wanted power, yeah drugs was his business but he screwed himself when he entered politics... and we're not even talking about our DEA stop swaying the conversation... he wasn't running for anything in the states SMH
    • No need for research to stay ahead of you, full force attack on the government BECAUSE of his drug business is what did him in. Do you think our DEA had any interest in him because of his political affiliation?  No, their interest was the drugs coming into the country. I think you're the one needing to do some research, even though you seem to be a self proclaimed Escobar expert.
    • U may want to do more research... politics is what brought him down! Why you think he did the things you described? I promise that's 1 subject I'll do laps around you on
    • Says the guy who voted for him the same number of times I did, lol.